Chapter 12: Welcome To The Nightmare

Sorn peeked into the classroom, hoping to catch a glance of someone. A tall, long haired, beautiful angel. Today she wears her hair parted on one side of her ear.

"Yo, Sorn! What's up?" Seungyeon smacked her back, causing her to muffle her shriek.

"Seungyeon! You scared me! What the fuck?!" She hissed at Seungyeon.

"Why you all jittery, Thai Princess? Why you sneaking around Yeeun's classroom?" She hovered over Sorn, looking for what she is peeking at.

"Shh! Shut up, dammit! You're embarrassing me! Come on! I'll treat you with pizza!" Sorn pushed her away.

"Really? Wow! I should do this more often, meddling in your business!" She gave a hearty chortle.

"Hey, isn't that Sorn by the door just now?" SuA entered the classroom after her trip to the washroom.

"Really? Must be looking for Yeeun."

"Or maybe she is looking for the angel." SuA teased her. The rest of Dreamcatcher wooed in unison.

"You're out of your mind, unnie. I'm almost thirty, why would I be chasing after kid?" Yoohyeon scoffed.

"But you got no problem with Sica unnie. Maybe you're into older woman? Solbin is right up your alley, you know?" Dami suggested calmly.

"Yeah. She's pretty, great body, a good cook, cool, and single. Sure it's a work to change her orientation but for sure she will fit in just fine into our family." Gahyeon giggled, earning her a slap on her forehead.

"She's off limit. Besides, we're just a bunch of teenagers in her eyes. I'm not gonna mess with her."

"Well, if you wait a couple of years, you two can officially date. If she doesn't find anyone within that time." JiU responded.

"Why are you pushing so hard on this? It's not like I'm looking for some kind of attachment. Let me be at peace, please!" Yoohyeon shut them all down. Their area is sure loud with their laughter until the teacher enters, beginning the next period.

She fished into her pocket and found what she is looking for. A pair of couple rings. It was meant for Jessica and she had planned to give it to her after the war. But fate decided to go against her will, taking Jessica away before she could fulfilled her wish. She always carries them close to her, a remembrance to the lost love.

"I don't want anybody else. I just want you..." She whispered under her breath before putting it back into her pocket and concentrating on the teaching in front.

But a pair of eyes saw everything. A girl bearing a close resemblance of a fox. Her eyes observed the action, her mind asking tons of questions.

To whom did the other ring supposed to go to? What is her story?

"Moonbyul! The teacher's calling for you!" Solar tapped on her arm, bringing her back to the common realm.

"What?" She startled.

"Miss Moon. Would you please come in front and solve this equation?" The teacher requested. She walked to the front and solved the vector equation in no time at all, not to mention using her own formula instead of what had been taught.

"Wow, Miss Moon. I'm amazed! Class, you can also solve the equation by using this formula but for the sake of standard, please adhere to the one that I taught you. It is encouraged to learn the other ways, for in Mathematics class?"

"There's not only one way to solve the problem." The class replied in unison.

"Good. Let's move to the next topic, shall we?" Moonbyul fell back into her thoughts once more, staring at Yoohyeon.