Chapter 13: Scary Truths

All the students that involved in the fight at the cafeteria transferred school within the next three days. The school was perplexed by their actions. When asked the reason why, all that came out from their mouths were either 'Demon', 'Hell', or 'Mercy'.

The school could not blame the Dreamcatcher for anything since there were many eyewitnesses that claimed the sisters were the victims and the transferred students were their assailants. With no solid evidence regarding that matter, Dreamcatcher got away without even a slap on their hands.

At the same time the incident cemented their reputation at the school, earning them a new nickname; The Demons of Yoojin High. The whole school now realized Dreamcatcher is at a league of their own. Who knew someone that looked so meek and weak hides a monsterlike potential. Even when gaining that nickname, the sisters still act in their usual selves; chill, aloof, and friendly. Now the students, while fearing them admire them at the same time.

"Wow, that's a lot of gifts!" Solbin greeted them, shocked to see each sister carrying a shopping bag filled to the brim with gifts.

"We're home..." JiU sighed and hugged Solbin out of a sudden. The rest of them gather at the living room, slumping on the couch.

"You girls look exhausted! What happened at school today?" She went to the kitchen, pouring them a drink.

"I missed being unknown... Being popular is a drag~~" Yoohyeon pinched her bridge.

"Why? Hating all the attention now?" Solbin chuckled, passing them their drinks.

"Well, yeah! Before it was 'Death to Dreamcatcher!', but now it's 'All Hail Dreamcatcher!'. Fucking two faced!" Gahyeon scoffed.

"What the hell did you do to gain such popularity overnight?"

"Just showing them Dreamcatcher ain't leaching on anyone."

"Did the Idle's and Mamamoo's girls got the same attention as yours?" Solbin pointed at the shopping bags full of gifts.

"Catching up to them. Della, what are we going to do with all of these?" Siyeon asked Handong.

"Fuck would I know?" She shrugged.

"Well, I guess we got our snacks expenditure covered. For quite a long time, I'll say." Solbin peeked through the contents. "Get change and wash up. I'm preparing dinner." Solbin patted on Dami's head before returning to the kitchen.

"Come on, Yoohyeon unnie. It's our rotation today to help Solbin unnie preparing dinner." Gahyeon pulled Yoohyeon up.

"Right. Let's." The two went to their room to get changed.

JiU's phone rang. She lazily picked it up, answering in the same manner.

"Lily. What's up, Hwasa?" She sighed.

"You sounded tired. You okay?"

"A little. What is it?"

"Trent Choi. We got a lead." She sits upright, her fatigue vanished in an instant.

"Got it. When shall we meet?"

"I'm on your way to your place right now. I've already told Soyeon. We're meeting her at the stakeout location."

"Copy that. Hey, can you buy me a pack?"

"Already at hand."

"You're a godsend, Hwasa." She ended her call.

"What did she say?" Handong asked in a hushed tone. The rest of them gathered around JiU in a circle.

"We got a lead on Trent Choi. We're moving in for a stakeout." She replied in the same manner.