Chapter 2: Freaky Friday

"Say, Yoohyeon ah. How much did you pull from the bank?" SuA asked her while eating her popsicle.

"Not much. A couple of millions won. Why?" Yoohyeon replied.

"What the- YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET OUR ASSES BUSTED BY THE FUCKING POLICE?!" SuA pinched her cheek.

"Unnie! Hurt! Hurt!" Yoohyeon tried to pull SuA's hand off her.

"Is there any word like 'in moderation' in your dictionary?" JiU laughed at her.

"So? I drew a certain amount from different machines and different accounts. Trust me. I even hacked their CCTVs so they wouldn't even know I was there. Even if they found out something's fishy, the codes is gone by the time the transaction process is finished." Yoohyeon massaged her cheeks, angry at SuA. But of course SuA apologized, by kissing her cheeks though. Guess Yoohyeon was so pissed at SuA she swatted her right on her nose.

"Well, at least for now we got one thing covered. Good job, Yoohyeon." JiU smiled at her.

The revelation they had this afternoon made them a bit melancholic, and the serene environment as the dusk set in at the park boosted their mood even further.

They searched about everyone they know, and what a surprise to them. Red Velvet, SNSD, Blackpink, BTS, 21; or 2NE1, and majority of the Wolfpack are idols in this world. Eunhye turned out to be a model, while the girls of the Wolfpack belong to a Japan idol group known as AKB48.

But, there are no information whatsoever about the Wolfhart. No matter how deep they go, Kizaki and Calintz didn't exist in this world.

"We need to have some ID. At least we can move around freely" JiU suddenly broke the silence.

"Yeah. That would be the best action. We can find a place to live afterward. Really not fancying living under the underpass like some hobos." Gahyeon sighed.

"There's a net cafe around that corner, right? I'd suggest we do it now. Not like we have anything better to do." Siyeon pointed at the said location.

"Yep. Let's go. Gosh, I really need a shower!" Dami sniffed herself and to her horror, the smell of blood still wafting and linger around her. Handong took a whiff and pushed Dami away while covering her nose.

"Aish! Stinky tofu! Yah! We're not doing anything for the whole day. How the hell are you so smelly?" Handong winced.

"Shut up! It's fucking summer and we're dressed like it's winter time. Do the math, dumbo!" Dami snarked as she tried to kick Handong.

"Calm down, you two. It's just for a couple of days. Once our basic requirements are completed, you're free to burn that rags." JiU came in between them and carried them away.

All of them arrived at the net cafe and booked a cubicle for privacy. Then, Yoohyeon worked her magic.

"How could people this era protect their privacies? The security is at best as thick as a 70gm paper! It's like taking a candy from a plushie!" Yoohyeon scoffed, her fingers furiously typing the commands.

She thought she would spent hours trying to sneak through the registration database, but she broke in under 3 minutes. And now, they are ready to become an official South Korean residents.

"Wait. We already have our counterparts originating from here. It would be a total fiasco if the data collides. We need to have our backgrounds solidified first before we put the entries in Korean database." Dami stopped Yoohyeon.

"You're right. So, where are we originating from?" Yoohyeon asked them.

"Greece." JiU replied without blinking. All heads turned towards her.