The Beginning Of The End

This is going to be younger Luke because they are in high school. If I do a sequel then he'll most likely be older.

Ronan

"Oh you're gonna get it now, Ro" Luke glares as he lifts his head from under the water of the pool in my backyard.

I had just taken the opportunity to push him in after seeing him leaning over the side to inspect a leaf that had fallen in.

My eyes widened and I attempted to bolt it to the sliding glass door that sat less than 10 feet away from us.

I let out a large shriek when I felt a soaked from head to toe figure throw me over their shoulder before attempting to throw me in.

I quickly caught onto his white T-shirt and pulled him in with me.

We both rose from the water laughing and splashing.

My mother came out to see us all soaked in our clothes. She smiles and shakes her head before letting us know that dinner would be ready in bit.

We got out, grabbing some towels and headed up to my room to change into some dry clothes.

I grabbed myself some of Luke's boxers that he had over here, a T-shirt, and some clean underwear before heading into the bathroom and starting the shower.

After my quick shower, I changed and made way for Luke to get a shower.

He grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt before heading into the bathroom to do the same as I had just done.

Luke and I have been best friends since we were in Diapers.

We tell each other everything. We somehow have a way of always being in sync with each other.

We don't have to talk to be able to know what the other has on their mind.

He keeps clothes, shower stuff, and other essentials here and I do the same at his.

We're practically always together so it's no surprise that we are this way.

I wear his clothes all the time, I don't think he really minds it. I usually only ever wear them to sleep in.

He came out of the bathroom after about 20 minutes.

Perfect timing because not even a minute later, my mom was calling us down for dinner.

We all got lost in our own conversations. My parents talking to each other, while Luke and I shared our own discussion about MarioKart.

"It's bull, I know you cheated last time-" the big dork said as a matter of factly.

"Uh no, you're just a sore loser, Luke" I said rolling my eyes at the childish boy in front of me.

"Whatever, I'm gonna win next round, watch and see" he said still pouting.

I love my best friend, I wouldn't trade him for the world.

I love his stupid jokes, and his obnoxious laugh, I love when he says something dumb and pouts after he figures out I'm not even paying attention to his rant about Matcha and how ridiculous it is or whatever else he rants about.

I love the way his blue eyes light up when a song he loves comes on the radio, or when he falls or stumbles over his extremely long legs.

I love his obsession with Penguins and cartoons.

I really wouldn't trade him for anything.

"Fuck you, Ro" The lanky boy yelled after I yet again fucking destroyed him in MarioKart.