Bruised Knuckles

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Sexual Assault

Ronan

I woke up today, confused. I'm not really sure where to go from here. Luke and I kissed not once but twice.

I should be squealing and jumping up and down but something inside of me is telling me that it's too good to be true.

Why does everything have to be so complicated ?

I'm sat on the couch, thinking about what the fuck just happened over the span of a month.

My mind is beyond frazzled and I definitely need a break from overthinking everything.

Ugh. I need ice cream.

I get up from my spot and go into the kitchen. Just as I suspected, we no longer have any. Guess I have Mikey and Calum to blame for that one.

I grab my shoes, keys, phone, and wallet before heading out to.

                                     . . .

I walk into the store and shiver immediately when I feel the crisp cold air embrace me. Damn I really shoulda brought a jacket.

I look down at my cropped tank top and Luke's sweatpants that I stole from his old stuff.

I also should've put on a bra considering my nipples are definitely visible to everyone in the store.

Realizing it's an odd hour, the store is as good as empty so I guess it doesn't matter.

I quickly go to the frozen isle and grab some ice cream and decide to get a thing of apple juice while I'm here.

I take my things to check out not wanting to be here longer than I have to.

"That'll be $15.95." I snap out of my thoughts. I look up to see a familiar man. Jace, hm that sounds familiar too.

I get an uneasy feeling. I can't quite put my finger on where I know him from.

I take my card out and swipe it. "You look rather cold." The guy says pointing at my shirt, giggling to himself.

I look down to see my nipples poking out of my shirt and instantly cross my arms over my chest. My face is definitely heating up.

I grab the bags and I'm about to leave when I hear the man mumble something under his breath.

I stand there shocked. My feet concreted to the floor. "What did you just say ?" I say my eyes tearing up.

He smirks at me. "I said, you looked really hot when you had mascara running down your face as I thrusted into you."

My blood ran cold.

"You're such a slut you did the whole football team." He laughed sinisterly.

I'm still frozen in fear when he comes up behind me and sniffs my hair. "I'll bet, no one wants to do you, now."

A tear falls down my face. This is one of my rapists.

Someone walks in and he walks back to the cash register but not before whispering in my ear something I'll never forget. "Your pussy was the best I had, so tight. Oh and tell Luke, I said Hi."

I instantly ran out, crying. I felt so disgusting. I need to get home right now.

                                    . . .

I just looked one of my rapists in the eye and I felt sick. I opened my front door and ran to the toilet. I puked.

I finally calmed myself down and decided to eat my ice cream and watch Netflix to try and take my mind off things like I originally planned.