Guard up or down ?

Ronan

I can't stop thinking about what happened at the party. I've been practically avoiding Luke since. Mainly because I just need to think.

I need to know why Jace was texting Luke and what are they hiding. I'm starting to wonder if I can trust Luke. My thoughts are interrupted and I jump at the sound of a book being slammed down on my desk.

I look up to be met with chocolate brown eyes. "Ro, you literally always do this." Calum exhales annoyed. "Do what ?" I ask, raising a brow.

"Zone out. What's going on with you ? I mean besides the usual zoning out. Something had to have happened because you've been distant from everyone since the night of the party." He eyes me suspiciously.

"Nothing..." I shrug. "Just stressed and thinking about my mom." It wasn't a total lie, I was thinking about my mom, what she would do or what advice she might give me.

"Hmmm... okay..." Cal says, not too convinced but decides to let it go. I nod my head, I'm just about to ask if he wants to get a pizza, when his phone goes off. "Sorry, Ronan... I uh- gotta go. I'll see you later." He says before grabbing his stuff and leaving.

I raise a brow but shrug it off. Looks like it's a movie with pizza alone kind of night. I didn't mind though. I think I genuinely needed it, if I'm being honest.

I order the pizza and in the meantime, figure out what I'm gonna watch until it arrives. Considering I'm very picky, it might even take the entire time.

After I finally decide on the movie, Stepbrothers, the doorbell rings.

I hop over to the door happily, and do my little 'excited to eat pizza' dance, before opening the door only to be slightly disappointed when it isn't my pizza but it's instead, Luke. The same dude I've been avoiding like the plague.

"H-hey, you don't look too happy to see me..." Luke says kind of awkwardly laughing at the end. "No, it's not that. I ordered pizza and I got really excited but it's just you.." I say with a slight pout.

"Just me ? Damn you're stone cold." He jokes. I smile a little and shove his shoulder a little bit. "Shut up." I laugh before moving aside for him to come in.

"Ah, movie night huh ? AND Stepbrothers ?" He says looking at the tv and the makeshift fort before looking at me. "Yes, and I was about to enjoy it ALONE... but you're already here so might as well stay." Why did I just say that ? Did I actually kind of want him to stay ? Yes. Ugh shut up.

Soon enough there was another knock on the door, only this time I wasn't disappointed by the lack of pizza. I smiled at the pizza man and gave him a $20 before taking the pizza and closing the door.

I turned to Luke who was on his phone and seemed to be texting someone. I was a bit curious to who he was texting considering the whole Jace texting him situation. I still have yet to even see what he was even texting him about.

I sat the pizza down on the coffee table before going into the kitchen to grab plates. I'm reaching up to the cabinets but stop dead in my tracks at the feeling of Luke pressed against my back. His hands were resting on my hips and his head was in my neck.

His breath was bouncing off my neck, "L-Luke- w-what are you doing ?" I stutter breathlessly. "I really really missed you, Ro." He whispered in my ear. "Lemme show you." His voice sounding at least two octaves lower.

Chills ran down my whole body. I was in shock. What do I do ? He moved his hand to my abdomen lightly ghosting over my underwear band.

I sigh. "I-I-" I barely get out. "What baby, tell me." He said before feathering a light kiss on my neck. I arched my back. "Say it out loud." He whispered softly.

"I- I want you." That was all I had to say before he slammed my hips into the counter. The slight pain lasted only a mere two seconds before being over taken with pleasure.

He kissed my neck as I moaned. Soon I was turned around and was placed on the counter.

He attacked my lips, it was soft but very much needy. I took his shirt off and before I knew it, mine was off too.

His hands were on my thighs, slowly inching up. "Bedroom." I whispered softly. With a quick nod he lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his torso.

He walked us up the stairs and into my bedroom before softly placing me on the bed.

He instantly got on his knees and slowly took my shorts off. His eyes watching me, as he did so. His hands went up my thighs agonizing slow.

Finally, his fingers got to the wet fabric that was covering my heat. I whimpered as I felt his fingers rub me.

He looked up at me one more time before taking my underwear off, leaving me bare. Luke left kisses up my thighs before he got to my aching core.

He hovered, making me arch my back. He then put his mouth right on my clit and kitten licked right where I needed him most, it was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. He inserted a finger, making me cry out.

He fastened his pace before adding another finger, making my eyes roll back. My toes curled back, and my eyes screwed shut.

My legs started shaking, "Im- g-gonna-" I try to get out. "C'mon baby, let go." He said against my heat, making his pace even quicker.

I cry out as I ride out my high. Luke brings his fingers to his mouth before sucking off the traces of me. I sigh, just laying there. I catch my breath before turning to him.

"I- wanna try something.." I said unsure. He looked up at me with bright eyes. "What would you like to try ?" He replies smiling slightly, oblivious to what I'm about to say.

"Can- um could I- just-" I shut myself up and decide I'll just show him what I wanna try. I take my hand and lightly rub his outline. Luke's eyes widen in shock. He groans.

"Ro, what are you doing ?" He asks. I look at him innocently before replying, "I just wanna try." Before he can respond I straddle him. I place my hand behind me and slowly slide it into his underwear. He hisses out immediately.

I'm not entirely sure on what to do but I just rub my finger around his tip. He groans and grips my hips very tightly. He takes my hand out and places it on his chest before putting me directly on his lap.

I grind my hips against him, the feeling making a new wet spot that I'm sure is gonna be on his pants. "Take of your pants." I say in between moans. He stops his actions real quick. "W-what ?" He says shakily. "I said, take off your pants." I respond back to the blue eyed boy.

He hesitantly does as I say. "Are you sure, Ro ?" I nod. "You're the only person I can imagine myself with." He nods and grabs a condom out of his wallet before sliding it on.

"If it hurts too much or you get flashbacks, tell me to stop and I will." He says softly before kissing my lips.

He lays me on the bed and gets on top. He slides in between my legs and slowly thrusts himself inside of me. "Fuuuck." He groans. I moan at the surprisingly euphoric feeling.

It was as if time moved in slow motion. It felt right but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was... off..