The little observer and apparently the party goer

Ronan

I still don't know why he talked to them. I couldn't see his messages because right when I was about to open them, he came in the room.

I had to take a bunch of hideous photos of myself in his phone to play it off like I was just taking pictures on there.

And if that's not bad enough, he set one of them as his Home Screen. The horror that flashed in my eyes when I saw that- anyway, back to what I was saying, it's really strange that he's talking to them.

After what they did to me, and him not being friends with them anymore. Calm down Ronan you don't know what's going on, don't jump to conclusions just yet, be the pretty little observer you are.

I plan to do just that. Tonight we planned on Mikey, Calum, and Luke all hanging out at my house tonight. Mainly so they can get to know each other better.

Mikey and Cal aren't entirely trusting of Luke due to the whole situation that happened freshman and sophomore year. But they're gonna get to know him to make me happy.

They always were good friends, just a little bit protective.

"Ou Luke hand me a twizzler !!" Cal shouts at the boy whose got like 8 of them in his mouth. "Mmm" Luke groans in response not being able to properly respond due to the amount of candy in his mouth. Luke throws Calum some and the boy excitedly chomps away.

Mikey and I are currently playing MarioKart like always. Ashton is supposed to be coming tonight but he's working until 9 pm. So he might not even come. Shame cause he was really nice the little I spoke to him at the party a while back.

Mikey beats me in MarioKart and Luke's eyes widen in shock, not ever seeing anyone beat me before. I chuckle at his expression before speaking to him. "He beats me cause he's good. Take notes and maybe you can one day beat me as well." I'm not a very sore loser so I shrug it off.

"Hey you guys," Cal says excitedly. "What" I respond, curious.

"Look at this." He says as he shows us his phone of this insane party. "We should go." He looks at me with pleading eyes.

I sigh and nod smiling a bit. I can't say no to a face like that. "Whoooo !!" Mikey cheers.

"Okay but I gotta get ready first." I say. They all nodded their heads, clearly okay with the fact that we were going at all.

I look at my closet. I see a short dark olive green dress. It comes just above mid thigh but still covers everything. It's very cute I just never got around to wearing it, it among others were some dresses my mom bought me before she died.

I grabbed a pair of black healed boots that came just above my ankle. I wore light skin color stockings with it. I curled my hair a bit, and did a Smokey eye. I added clear gloss to the lips and I was done.

I walked down stairs and watched the boys all look up at me as I walked down. Luke's eyes were looking me up and down, his jaw seeming to be stuck to the floor.

Cal and Mikey just hollered about how hot I apparently looked. I laughed. "Are we gonna go ?" I ask with a small smile. With that Cal and Mikey bolted out the door. Mikey telling something about calling dibs on shotgun.

Luke and I were the only two left in the house, I was about to walk out until he called me to wait a second. "Ronan, you look- you look well, stunning." He said his face turning red. "Thank you Luke." I smile.

"Honestly I don't know if I can handle myself with you looking like that." He says, eyes turning just a tad bit darker than the normal baby blue shade. Chills ran down my body as he neared me, and kissed me on the cheek before walking out the door.

What the fuck just happened ? I need a drink.

...

The party is still at its peak when we arrived. I seen a lot of people from our school staring at us when we all walked in. I'm not entirely sure why.

"Why is everyone staring ?" I whisper into Luke, clinging onto him as we entire to ensure I stay with him. "Because you look hot, love." He says smiling at me.

It's been about an hour and Cal and Mikey have already scattered. Luke and I have pretty much been each other's company the whole time.

He got me drinks, I only drank from the ones he gave me. And we chatted for the most part. I excused myself to go to the bathroom after a little while needing a break from the overwhelming scene going on downstairs.

I'm holding onto the sink and staring into the mirror when the bathroom door swings open and shuts just as fast as it opened. I look in the mirror and to my relief, it's Luke.

"Hey, I just wanted to see you. You were in here a while." He slurs. He's so sweet.

"I'm fine, just needed a break from the atmosphere." I say turning and facing him.

"We could take a break from the atmosphere together... I mean if you want." He replied. I smiled, liking the idea.

He came closer. We both sat on the counter and talked until he and I both leaned in. In short words, we had a heavy make out session.

There we were. Practically dry humping and making out on someone's marble bathroom counter. His hands were on my hips, holding me in place. My hands were in his hair, tugging every so often. He'd groan. We kissed like it was some sort of fucked up goodbye.

I don't know why that is but it just felt that way, like holding each other close in this moment was dire because the world was gonna end or some shit.

The fire I felt on lips and in between my thighs, surprised me. It was the first time I'd ever been effected this way, since the night of the party my sophomore year.

But in this moment, nothing else in the world mattered. No heartache, no sadness, no self harm, nobody else in the world but him and I.

And I was fully ready to give myself to him.

We were sucked back into reality when there was a loud knock on the door accompanied with a whine on the other side. "C'mon guys you're taking forever, I've got to pee."

I look up towards the ceiling and sigh out. Luke looks down still in our current position. Our eyes meet and he stepped back and put his hands out for me to grasp so he could help me down off the counter.

We make our way to the door. Stopping just before it, standing in the fantasy a few seconds more before all the chaos of reality sets in outside of this bathroom.

I look Luke in the eyes one last time before opening the door. Welp that was interesting.

We decided to leave shortly after and the ride was so silent. I think we were both thinking. Michael and Calum were in the backseat sleeping.

Luke ghosts his hand over my thigh. And I'd be lying if my skin didn't burn when he did. I wish it would stay there forever.