Egg 🍳

trigger word: egg.

Jungwon and Jay were in their apartment, talking amongst themselves while enjoying boiled eggs.

"Hyung!" Jungwon called out, mischieveous.

"Hmm?"

"I need to tell you something," He whispered, beckoning Jay to come closer.

When Jay leant in, Jungwon hit the egg -not too hard, though - on his head, breaking it. (the egg, not Jay's head.)

"Owwww," Jay whined. "Why?! You have your own head for that!"

Jungwon just stuck his tongue out at Jay.

"Come here, you brat!" Jay reached out for Jungwon, who ran across the room, tripping over an egg on the floor.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!"

thud.

"Are you alright, Jungwon?" Jay knelt next to the boy who had face-planted onto the floor, slightly smiling.

"Are you laughing?! I'm dying here!" Jungwon complained, smacking Jay's arm.

"Ow, stop hitting me!"

"You deserved it. You'd probably just laugh even if I was really dying."

Jay just smiled. "And you're just a big baby."

"Hey!" Jungwon started, about to smack Jay again, before he smirked and said,"Oh, but I'm your baby."

Jay choked on literal air, then composed himself. "Confident, are we, now?" He leant towards Jungwon, pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"...uhm"

"Well?" Jay smirked, leaning even closer. "I can't hear you."

"S-shut up." Jungwon's face was basically on fire at this point, his heart racing.

"Is my little baby blushing?"

"No." Jungwon shut his eyes tightly, his head down.

"Come on, I know you long enough that when you say 'shut up', you just mean 'stop making me blush'." Jay gently held Jungwon's face, tilting it upwards. "Look at me."

Jungwon hesitantly opened one eye.

"You're cute." Jay said, before capturing the younger's lips in a gentle kiss, out of pure love, free from any lust whatsoever.

Slightly smiling before doing the same, Jungwon placed his hand on Jay's neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

...

"You taste like home."

...

the poor eggs were forgotten. rip.
-end-

this is... short. yes. and not that good. but yes. have a nice day :)

thank you.