Yummy love

NOT PROOFREAD.

warning: diabetes.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Jay hyung!" Jungwon called.

"Yes, Wonnie?"

"Catch!" Jungwon threw something pink at Jay. "Have my love~"

Jay caught the pink thing in his hand, observing it right after. It was a baby pink foil covered chocolate! Jay loved chocolates, and so did Jungwon.

"Thank you~ I'll definitely enjoy your love~" He said, unwrapping the chocolate, popping it into his mouth.

Jungwon dramatically gasped. "YOU DARE EAT MY LOVE?! I CRAFTED IT SO CAREFULLY JUST FOR YOU TO GOBBLE IT UP LIKE A MEAN WITCH?!?!"

Jay froze, wondering if he should spit the chocolate back out. He moved his hand up to his mouth when Jungwon slapped it away.

"Ew, hyung, don't do that."

"Then?"

"You've already eaten it, I'm hurt now." The younger wiped a fake tear from his eye.

"Yah, Jungwon." He patted the other's back. "Your love is extremely good though, it's delicious."

"Did you expect it to taste horrible?!" Jungwon gasped dramatically. (again.)

"Wonnie, stop that~" Jay whined. "Let me enjoy your love in peace."

"Now, you prefer to have my love than me?!?! I'M EVEN MORE HURT. HOW DARE YOU PARK JONGSEONG JA- ok I'm tired of yelling so much. My jaw hurts." Jungwon complained.

"Which is why you should eat this chocolate." Jay pressed a small heart shaped chocolate into the other boy's hand, similar to his, but light blue coloured. "Consider it as my love~"

"Okay." Jungwon took the chocolate, keeping it in his palm.

"Aren't you gonna eat it?"

"Of course not, I don't eat my boyfriend's love unlike someone else I know-" Jungwon got cut off by a pair of lips on his.

"You're extremely playful today." The older said, grinning at the other before tickling him.

"Stop, hyung!" Jay continued tickling Jungwon despite the younger's cries. "Hyung, I'm gonna pee!"

Jay immediately stopped.

"Thank you." The smaller snuggled by Jay's side as he leant on the older's shoulder, wrapping his arms around Jay's torso.

"You're also awfully clingy today. Not complaining, of course~" Jay teased, ruffling the other boy's hair.

"I loveee you, hyungg~"

"I love you too, Wonnie~"

-END

WOAHHH FOUR UPDATESS IN A FEW HOURS?!!?? yayyyy

this is short tho sorry :((

thanks for reading ily guysss sorry for any mistakes i hope ull help me correct
LOVE YOU BAiii HAVE A NICE DAY TY FOR EXISTING