Movie Time~!

full of fluff :D!
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Let's watch a movie!" Jungwon exclaimed as he bounced onto the sofa.

"Sure, anything's fine as long as it's not horror," Jay replied.

"Perfect."

Jungwon chose a new animated movie that had released a few days ago, checking to see if Jay agreed with the pick.

Jay nodded, grinning. "I'm so ready for this."

At that moment, Sunghoon was making his way out of the house when he glanced at the two being so excited over an animated movie and shook his head. "They're pocketable babies."

"Bai, Sunghoon hyung!" Jungwon called out.

"Bye Jungwonnie, bye Jay, take care of yourselves, and don't do anything too EeuNnGhHehehehe!" Sunghoon yelled back, earning a smack from Jay.

"Just go away," Jay said, flustered."Quick!"

"Look, he's chasing me too!" Sunghoon smirked. "Okay okay bye guys," He said before rushing out, taking the key with him.

"Finally."

Jungwon played the movie, the boys already digging into the popcorn.

...

They were so immersed into the movie that they didn't notice the lights slightly dim until they turned off completely, along with the television.

"Oh? What happened?" Jungwon asked, shuffling closer to Jay.

"The power must have gone out." (WhaT is uP with theM and bEinG iN the daRk smH)

"Oh." Jungwon crawled into Jay's arms, hugging the older's waist. "Is your phone working?"

"Hehehehe, no." Jay looked sheepish. "I may have used up all its battery on games."

Jungwon sighed, before yelling, "AAAAHHHHHH!"

"STOP SCREAMING!" They heard their neighbours shout back.

"SORRY!" Jungwon replied.

...

"It's hot," Jungwon complained."I'm perspiring."

"Wanna go out?"

"Yeah, sure, please!" Jungwon begged, dashing to the door. "..."

"What?"

"SUNGHOON HYUNG TOOK THE KEY WITH HIM!"

"....I swear to god-"

...

"IT'S HOT, and I CAN'T SEE!"

"Turn on your phone flashlight, then," Jay said, immediately regretting it right after Jungwon turned it on.

*breathes*

The younger looked... absolutely ravishing, as Jay would call it. His white shirt was crumpled from all the tossing and turning, and his collarbones were exposed. His hair was messed up, and Jay could see the beads of sweat on the smaller's forehead. His lips were alluring, they were just calling him. Jay wanted to devour him oh-so-badly.

*cough*

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"I said, kiss me."

"..."

Jungwon closed in, capturing the older's lips in a kiss.

He felt Jay's warm fingers caressing his cheek as their lips moved in sync; he could even taste the buttered popcorn the older had eaten just moments ago. Passion drove them closer and closer, until every inch of their bodies were touching. Jay pressed a final kiss on Jungwon's neck before unentangling themselves apart, breathing roughly.

"I like you, Jungwonie" Jay gently booped Jungwon's nose.

"I like you too, hyung." Jungwon leant back into Jay's arms.

"Sunghoon is an idiot." He said, playing with Jungwon's hair.

"I wholeheartedly agree."

...

"Did I do the right thing, locking them up?" Sunghoon wondered out loud.

"Let's go check on them," Jake replied, shaking his bum as he walked to the car.

...

"They're sleeping?"

"The power is out, oh my God, I feel so bad now," Sunghoon said, scratching his arm.

"Yeah, well, it's done now... maybe treat them out for ice cream later?" Jake smiled. "I'm coming too!"

"Alright, alrightt"

-end

FULL OF FLUFF HAHAAH NTH THAT MAKES UR HEART RACE IF IT DID THEN HMM IDK DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO WOULD DO IT DELIBERATELY AW HELL NAHHH YAYYY I LUB OK TY FOR READING SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES PLS HELP ME CORRECT THEM TYYY HAVE ANICE DAYYY