Fluffy Frosting and Rainbow Sprinkles!!

NOT PROOFREAD
warning: diabetes, possibly the fluffiest chapter yet >< /j 💀

"The cupcakes are soo yummy, hyung, give me more, please!!" Jungwon squeals, clapping his hands in delight.

"Aaaah, open your mouth~!" Jay coos, placing a piece of the dessert between the younger's lips.

He chews it slowly, enjoying the burst of flavours in his mouth.

Jay could only sob at the younger's cuteness.

After Jungwon finishes eating, Jay squishes the other's cheeks, melting.

"One more!" The smaller bounces on his heels.

"Okay~"

Just as he takes the cupcake, the room turns pitch black, making Jungwon screech in surprise, piercing Jay's ears, causing him to drop the cupcake on the table.

The younger calms down, sheepishly apologising right after. "Sorry, I was taken aback."

Jay hums in response. "Stay here. Be careful, I'll go get a torch and be right back, okay?" He says, before leaving to a different room.

"Mmkay!"

Jungwon sits in silence for a while, becoming increasingly anxious as each second passes.

FVCK THIS, IMMA FOLLOW MY JAY HYUNG.

"Zay hyunggg-" he waddles towards the room Jay had disappeared into before falling flat onto his face.

"Jungwonnie, what was that-" Jay asks, panicking after hearing a loud thud. He rushes back into the room while he was temporarily blinded by the flashlight, and fell over the sad Jungwon on the floor.

"OH MY GOD, JUNGWON, ARE YOU OKAY?! I'M SORRY!" Jay panicks even further, scrutinising Jungwon for any signs of injury.

"I'm okay, hyung."

The younger seems to be fine, except for a few scratches on his forehead.

"Okay, let's clean this up."

...

Jay picks Jungwon up and gently places him on the table. "Where exactly are you hurt?"

"My forehead." The smaller taps his head, then pouts.

"Okay..." Jay glances at Jungwon."That's it, right? This will hurt, but stay strong, okay?" He gives the younger a cloth to bite on in case it hurt too bad. He then dabs some rubbing alcohol on Jungwon's forehead, making him hiss.

While the older tends to the other's injuries, he notices Jungwon flinch, so he makes conversation with him as an attempt to divert his attention to something less painful. "Did you get hurt a lot when you were younger?"

"No, but I always used to help out the smaller kids who did."

"Oh? how so?"

"I helped patch them up, and I kissed their wounds away! I'm a healer!" He says gleefully.

"Really, now? that's so- Oh, Jungwonnie, your lip's injured too? Why didn't you tell me?"

"What? I didn't know! Sorry, I must have bitten it too hard..." Jungwon responds to the older, who was staring at him. He then proceeds to rub his lip, spreading the blood, innocently thinking it would make it better.

Oh hell no, he was definitely wrong.

A bubbling pit of dread forms in Jay's stomach. It took every ounce of his energy to not pounce on the younger then and there.