Jaywon ft Cool Kidz at Da Backᵀᴹ

NOT PROOFREAD
an: i missed y'all <\3

The class was noisy.

So noisy you couldn't hear your voice even if you screamed at the top of your lungs. Jay was used to it, considering that his best friend was a huge part of it.

He glanced around the class, observing each student.

Hueningkai was cackling at a joke Taehyun made, while Jake was acting out a whole dramatic scenario that apparently took place at his aunt's.

Sunghoon was teaching Sunoo how to hold a correct posture while skating, while Heeseung made googly eyes at the former.

Jay shook his head, grinning.

The boy was whipped for Sunghoon.

His eyes caught Nishimura Riki doing God knows what, standing on the table and waving a shawl around while singing the national anthem.

Oh Lord, save me.

He turned around, looking at Yang Jungwon, who was bent over some homework he had forgotten to complete.

"You never forget to do your homework, what's up?" He asked.

The smaller boy glanced up at Jay, grimacing. "Overslept. Family decided it was an amazing idea to hold a horror movie marathon on a school night."

Jay shuddered. "I despise horror movies."

"I enjoy the thrill." The other shrugged, scribbling furiously.

"Okay."

Jay took in Jungwon's features, the little boy's eyebrows scrunched up, and the pout on his face as he concentrated on his work.

"Cute." He muttered to himself.

Finally taking his eyes off the younger, he saw three girls at the back of the class, visibly bored.

"Jay!" One of them, Micah, called out.

"Hmm?"

"Wanna play something? We're bored, and Jungwon's busy."

Wouldn't hurt to.

"Sure!" He walked to the back. "What do y'all wanna play?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. What do you want to?" Nora asked.

"Um... rock paper scissors?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Yeah, okay."

"We're the cool kids at the back of the class." Poco grinned.

"Someone shut her up please, she's been saying that for half an hour now." Micah begged. "Shut up <3"

"No <3" She replied.

"Alright! Truth or dare, Jay?" Nora asked.

"Truth!"

"Who do you have a crush on at the moment?"

"Uh." Jay panicked, looking anywhere but the busy Jungwon.

"Called it." Nora smirked.

"YES. JAYWON IS SAILING!" Poco beamed, making excessive gestures at Micah.

"As it should."

"Haha. Is this a game of truth or dare or an interrogation session?"

"The latter, yes." Micah said.

"Okay, so listen. Jungwon is a very well liked boy and everyone is whipped for him." Poco began.

"Yes..." Jay agreed, uncertainly.