You're alone?!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jay looked at himself in the mirror, breathing heavily. His hair was tied up messily in a bun, his shirt clinging to his body from sweat. He was too tired to comprehend anything, so he decided to rest a bit.

Resting on the wall, he stared into space when he caught sight of a cute, dimpled boy with curly hair in the distance.

That's the new guy. He's cute.

Jay knew nothing about the other boy, except that he was a new trainee who was younger than him, and that he was extremely adorable, as Heeseung would put it.

It was true after all.

He really wanted to get to know the smaller better.

He watched as the boy spoke to his best friend, Heeseung, who brought him towards Jay.

"Hey, Jay, meet Jungwon. He's new. He's working with us!"

"Hello! It's nice to meet you." Jay smiled warmly at the smaller boy.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you too! Please take care of me~" Jungwon grinned, showing off his dimples.

Jay took the younger's hand in his and shook it gently, cooing at his cuteness.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

...

Why do I feel weird?

Is someone staring at me?

Jay looked around, confused. The only person with him at the moment was Jungwon, and he was staring at the floor.

Why do I feel like someone's watching me?

Shrugging it off, Jay continued staring into space when the same feeling overcame him.

He whipped his head around only to find Jungwon staring at him with his big, bright eyes.

Uh.

Jungwon's eyes moved to the ground, his cheeks red.

"Erm..." Jay started. "Do you need something?"

"No..." He scratched his neck nervously.

"Okay..." Jay trailed off, slowly turning his head back.

Weird.

...

It's 11:45 pm.

Jay slung his bag over his shoulder, ready to go home, when he noticed Jungwon sitting on the floor by the mirror.

He's not going home?

"Jungwon!"

The said boy looked up. "Yeah?"

"You're not going home now?"

"A friend of mine said he'd pick me up, but something came up, so..." He glanced at his feet.

"Why not get a taxi?"

"... I don't have the money..." he mumbled.