Storm. 🌁

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

The storm was raging outside. The heater was on, warming up the cold interior of Jay's house. He could hear the wind howling eerily outside, the branches of trees banging against the metal roof sheets.

It's so noisy.

He turned on the television only to be met with screeching static. He sighed, bored out of his life. Picking up a book, he flipped to the page he stopped at last.

Jay was so immersed in reading he didn't notice a knock at his door.

knock knock.

Jay continued reading, turning over the page.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Jay was startled out of his wits.

Who could that be, now?

He debated whether to open it or not when the person knocked again, weaker this time.

He grabbed a shoe, just in case he needed to defend himself, and slowly opened the door. He almost fell back against the strength of the wind.

"Jungwon?"

The smaller boy was curled up into a ball on Jay's doorstep, shivering. He had only the thinnest pyjamas on, covering his body.

"Oh my God, Wonie!" Jay carried the boy bridal-style into the house and set him on the couch as gently as he could.

Jay got him some fluffy blankets and a huge teddy bear, knowing how much the younger loved stuffed toys, which the smaller gladly accepted, immediately snuggling into the blankets.

"Why were you out there, bub?" Jay asked, worry in his eyes.

"...kicked me out," He mumbled.

"Sorry? I couldn't hear you."

"They kicked me out." Jungwon said firmly, tears threatening to fall.

flashback~ (trigger warning: homophobia, violence)

"I can't believe i have a disgusting weirdo as a son!" Jungwon's dad screamed at his son who cowered in fear against the door.

"Did you give birth to this piece of shit?!" He roared at Jungwon's mother, who just hissed in annoyance.

"You helped make him for god's sake!" She screamed back at his dad.

"...stop fighting!" Jungwon yelled, earning a slap from his mother.

"Don't you dare shout at us! Mind your own business and go play around with your boys, would you?! Leave! We disown you! Leave, you filthy piece of trash!" Jungwon's dad screamed, hitting him on the head with an empty bottle of liquor.

Dizziness over came him, spots dancing in his vision, before everything went black.

flashback end~

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Jay's blood boiled; he was furious. He wanted to do nothing more than strangle Jungwon's parents.

That can wait. You need to take care of Jungwon.

He took a moment to look at Jungwon. His face was scratched, his lip cut.

How could they do this? Jungwon was a literal angel, and was perfect.

Taking Jungwon's face into his hands, he gently rubbed Jungwon's cut lip. He noticed the smaller boy flush. "Let's get this cleaned, shall we?" Jay said, sighing. "You don't deserve this, love" He added, his voice gentle.

Jungwon's face crumpled up as he sobbed right in Jay's hands.

"Oh, baby, come here." Jay opened his arms, gently lifting the boy onto his lap. Jungwon buried his face in Jay's chest, sniffing his scent.

Jay's aura always comforted Jungwon, no matter when.

Jay gently threaded Jungwon's hair through his fingers, massaging his head slowly. After a few minutes, Jay asked, "Let's clean your lip up and take a nap?"

Jungwon hummed.

"Okay, wait here, bub." Jay brought back a first aid kit, opening it up, taking out a bottle of rubbing alcohol. "This might sting a bit, okay?"

Jungwon nodded, his shining eyes looking up at Jay.

Jay dabbed a bit of alcohol on his lip, making Jungwon hiss in pain. "There, there." Jay caressed Jungwon's hand. "All done!" Jay exclaimed, stepping back, smiling.

"Thank you, hyung." Jungwon said, tilting his head cutely.

"Anytime, Wonie."

The two sat in silence, Jungwon fidgeting.

Jay looked towards him, raising his eyebrow. "Do you need anything, Wonie?"

"Could we...cuddle?" He asked quietly.

"Sure, baby." He pulled Jungwon into a hug.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Jay glanced at the younger whose sparkling orbs looked right at him.

"Can i kiss you, hyung?"

"...Sure."

Jungwon climbed onto Jay's lap, his arms around his neck. Jay pulled him closer by the waist, leaning in until their foreheads touched. He kissed Jungwon's nose before finally connecting their lips, kissing Jungwon passionately. Their lips moved in sync, conveying both love and safety. He brushed his thumb over the younger's right collarbone before pressing a small kiss on it, making him softly moan. He smiled at the younger once more before kissing him again.

They finally pulled back, gasping for air.

"Thank you, hyung. For everything."

"Anytime, Wonie."

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

-end-

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAA thank you and sorry if there are mistakes aaaaaaahhh :)