Magical (Collab)

hii this is a collab with pinkpeachsunoo , y'all better check their book out oKay?! thanks >:(

If you don't, i'll make your eyes shit tears >:(

THANK YOUUU!!!

NOT PROOFREAD.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

There it was, that voice again. One that was pure and honey-like, one that was crystal clear and soothing, one that did everything to calm, one full of love and pain.

A cold feeling overcame Jongseong. Ice. He could feel the ice surround him.

Jongseong had been having this same dream repeatedly, more frequent in the past few days.

It was said that one finds their soulmate by appearing in their dreams.

Did Jongseong finally find his?

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Park Jongseong, also known as Jay, was the well-loved, oldest prince of the Fire Kingdom. His parents were very proud of the boy, and supported him in every way. He had a younger brother whose name was Park Sunghoon. He loved his brother dearly yet he'd grab every chance to tease the boy.

Sunghoon had already met his soulmate- two of them, rather. It was possible, in this world of magic and fantasy, for one to have two soulmates. Yes, it was quite uncommon, but still existed, nevertheless.

One of his soulmates was Sim Jake from the Earth Kingdom. He was also Jay's best friend. The boy was sweet as candy and extremely kind. Jay approved of their relationship wholeheartedly. He knew Jake would treat his brother well.

His other soulmate, on the other hand... Jay was unsure. His name was Heeseung, and he was an... outcast. He wasn't born into one of the four main kingdoms- Fire, Water, Earth and Air- rather, he had thunder as his magic power.

The outcasts were thought badly of in this world. They were rare, extremely rare, and they were thought to have been given different powers- variants -because they weren't good enough to fit in the four main kingdoms.

Maybe Jay was overreacting. Who could blame him, when most of the people which turned "evil" were in fact outcasts?

They were powerful. Maybe that's why the world despised them so much.

That wasn't right. Jay mustn't judge a whole community just by the despicable actions done by some of them. There were evil people in the fire kingdom itself, but that didn't mean the whole fire kingdom was too.

If Heeseung treated Sunghoon right, that's what matters.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Jay-ah!" Jongseong could hear his brother scream. He mentally rolled his eyes.

"Stop screaming, and yes?" He asked.

"We're having a ball tonight!"

Jay's eyes popped out of its sockets. "Today?! Why did no one tell me?!"

"We tried to, but you were extremely busy falling asleep during lessons." Sunghoon grinned cheekily, exposing his little fangs.

Jay groaned. "A ball. Do I have to be there?"

"Yes, you do, Jay. You're the Fire King's oldest son!"

Grunting, he let his head fall into his lap.

"And guess what?"