Sickfic 💉

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Uuungh," Jungwon grunted, slowly opening his eyes. His head was throbbing; he felt nauseous and his entire side ached.

"Jungwon, please wake the others up," The manager said, nodding to Jungwon, leaving the room.

Standing up with difficulty, he went around waking up the members. By the time he got to Jay, Heeseung and Riki, he was already exhausted and out of breath.

"Jake hyung, could you please help me wake them up?" He asked, pointing at the three.

Jake just nodded at him before walking towards the door, bending slightly. He motioned for Jungwon to move away from the bed, which Jungwon followed.

"WAKE UP!" He yelled, launching himself on the three, making them shoot up in fright.

"Thank you," Jungwon said and staggered into the bathroom.

He stared at himself at the mirror. He looked exhausted, his eyes red, not forgetting the dark circles under them.

Can I go to work today?

I'm the leader, obviously I need to go.

What sort of leader doesn't work while the others do?

He sighed, brushing his teeth, applying a slight touch of makeup right after.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Eat breakfast, Sunoo and Jay hyung. You won't be able to eat later on," Jungwon said, pushing them slightly.

Jay wanted to have some fun with Jungwon as he usually does every morning.
"Jungwonie, Sunoo's eating my food!" He pouted.

Jungwon just said, "Sunoo hyung, stop eating Jay hyung's food." before closing his eyes and leaning on the couch.

Jay and Sunoo looked at each other, confused. Jungwon would have usually joined in teasing Jay by taking some of Jay's food.

Weird.

"Jungwon? You're not having breakfast?" Heeseung asked, concerned.

"No, I'm not hungry."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Are you alright, Jungwon?" Jay asked, frowning. "You feel a little hot."

"I'm fine, hyung." Jungwon smiled weakly to prove that he was alright.

"Tell me if there's anything wrong, okay?" Jay patted Jungwon's head.

Jungwon just hummed.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Are you sure Jungwon hyung's okay?" Riki asked Jay, looking at the said boy who was seated in a corner.

"I'm not sure, Riki. He doesn't seem too well, but he's absolutely refusing to admit it."

...

"Jungwon! You sure you up for practice?" Jay asked.

"Yes! Stop asking, I'm fine!" Jungwon said, irritated.

"If you say so."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Enhypen were busy practicing Drunk- Dazed, with Jake and Sunghoon, as usual, as the cheerleaders, having their occasional goofing off sessions, enjoying themselves

Well, most of Enhypen.

Jungwon could barely keep his head up; his chest was constricted and he was finding it extremely difficult to breathe.

It was a matter of time before he passed out.

The rest of Enhypen erupted in laughter at a silly dance Heeseung did.

"Jungwonie, you okay?" Jay asked.

"What I want to say is yes."

"But...?" Jay continued.

"Definitely not," He said before his knees gave way, darkness surrounding him.

"Wonie!"

"Jungwon!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jungwon opened his eyes, noticing that he was surrounded by white walls.

Am I in heaven?

"Is he awake?"
"Shh, keep it down."

Jungwon could hear muffled voices talking.

"Ah, I knew he was sick, I shouldn't have let him practice." He made out Jay's voice.

"We all did, it's not your fault." Another voice, Heeseung's , said.

"Look, Jungwon is awake!"

"Jungwon hyung!" Riki rushed to his side. "Are you okay?"

Jungwon tried to speak, but his mouth was parched, so he just nodded instead.

"We were so worried, why did you keep practicing when you could have just taken a break, huh?!" Riki demanded, shaking Jungwon by the shoulders.

"Ah, Riki, stop that." Sunghoon said, holding Riki back.

"Sorry. I was just worried. Extremely." Riki said, looking down.

Jungwon smiled. "Thank you for worrying, and it's fine," he croaked.

"Drink up," Sunoo said, offering a glass of water to Jungwon, who gladly accepted it.
"Talk to Jay hyung, the poor guy keeps blaming himself."

Jungwon instantly felt bad. "It's not his fault, though?"

"That's what we all told him." Heeseung shook his head. "Maybe he'd feel better if you tell him."

"Ah, I'm hungry, let's get something to eat!" Sunoo exclaimed, aggressively pointing to the door before skipping out, the other members except for Jay following suit.

...

"Jungwon," Jay started. "I'm sorry."

"For what, silly?" Jungwon took Jay's hand, playing with his fingers.

"I knew you were sick and I let you practice- hey, lie down, now!" Jay frowned when Jungwon sat up.

"You did nothing, okay? I'm the one who was stubborn." Jungwon said.

"But-" Jungwon shut Jay up by kissing him softly.

"No buts." He said, pecking Jay's nose, before lying back down.

"Bu- Hmph." Jay crossed his arms, sulking.

"Is my baby sad~?" Jungwon teased.

"Who, me? I am not the baby-"

"Oh please, you're a literal baby."

"You yourself are the tiny one."

"Hug me, hyung" Jungwon suddenly said.

"Eh? Okay?" Jay sat beside the other, gently putting Jungwon's head on his lap, playing with his hair.

"Mmmm," Jungwon hummed softly, leaning into Jay's touch.

Jay smiled at the younger. "Enjoying it?"

"Mhm."

They stayed like that for a few minutes before Jay decided to speak.

"Wonie?"

"..."

Jay looked down, softly smiling after realising that the younger was asleep.

"I love you, bunny," Jay said, pressing a gentle kiss on Jungwon's forehead.

"Mmmph, love you too hyung." Jungwon muttered, adjusting his head, falling back asleep.

Cute.

...

-end-

well, longer chapter, yayy :) ! thank you for reading and sorry if there were mistakes!

have a nice day~!