Cherry Blossoms and Strawberry Kisses.

playlist : mikrokosmos, magic shop - BTS

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Jungwon was excited because today, he was going on a date with his boyfriend, Jay. He changed into the outfit he had planned to wear and waited for Jay to arrive. He wore a fluffy blue sweater, black jeans and a cute flower necklace.

 He wore a fluffy blue sweater, black jeans and a cute flower necklace

Ding!

Jungwon jumped in excitement. Jay was here!
He opened the door, revealing Jay smiling at him with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He examined Jay's outfit, which was the exact same colour as his.

"Guess we accidentally matched, haha," Jay said, handing over the bouquet to Jungwon

"Hyung, you didn't have to get me flowers, we've been dating for six months now." Jungwon said, feeling bad.

"But I want to, Wonie. Alright, let's go!" Jay pulled Jungwon outside, leaving no room for discussion.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Where are we going, hyung?" Jungwon asked, curious as to where the older was taking him.

"Be patient, you'll find out soon." Jay smiled. "Enjoy the view for now."

"You mean yourself or the scenery?" Jungwon teased.

"Anything works for me."

This is beautiful.

The skies were a beautiful blue, matching the boys' sweaters, with wispy clouds hovering every few metres. Jungwon looked around, admiring the beauty of the mountains spread far and wide. He looked at Jay, his eyes trailing over every part of his boyfriend's face, appreciating every single feature of his, from his sparkling eyes to his rose-tinted lips.

"He's beautiful. How did I get so lucky?" Jungwon thought.

Jungwon was so immersed while looking at Jay that he didn't notice his boyfriend stop.

"Earth to Jungwon!" Jay said, snapping Jungwon out of his trance.

"Huh?"

"We're here, love."

"Oh? We are?" Jungwon looked around. "But there's nothin- WAIT ARE THOSE CHERRY BLOSSOMS?"

"Yeah, yeah they are."

flashback.

"Where would you like to visit at least once in your lifetime?" Jay asked as they watched the puppies play with each other.

"Me? I've never seen cherry blossoms before. I'd really love to see cherry blossoms someday." Jungwon sighed.

flashback end.

"You remembered..." Jungwon looked at Jay with utmost affection in his eyes. "I really am lucky to have you." He softly kissed Jay's lips.

Jay smiled at Jungwon. "Of course I remembered, Wonie."

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Jungwon was getting hyped up. He darted everywhere, like a restless cat would.

"Hyung, look at this!"
"Hyung, isn't this beautiful?"
"Thank you so much, hyung!"

Jay smiled, fawning over the younger's cuteness. He was lucky to have someone like Jungwon. He was the most precious being ever in Jay's eyes. He sighed in contentment, satisfied that he was able to spend the day with his boyfriend.

rumble.

"...hyung... i'm hungry." Jungwon looked down shyly.

Jay laughed.

"My stomach just made a pururu sound." He said, embarrassed. "What do you want to eat, hyung?"

"Me? I want to eat curry." Jay said.

"Me too! I want to eat curry too! CURRYYYYYY!" Jungwon yelled before running around in circles.

"Let's go~" Jay chuckled.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

After eating, Jay pulled Jungwon towards the biggest cherry blossom tree.
"Stand here." He commanded, pulling out his phone. "Smile~" he said, clicking pictures.

"I want to take a picture with you." Jungwon pouted.

"Okay, baby." Jay said, kissing Jungwon's pout away, making the smaller blush furiously.

"Ehhh, stop it, hyung!" Jungwon whined, smacking Jay's arm lightly.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Wow, this strawberry cake is really good, hyung! Want a taste?" Jungwon asked.

"Sure," Jay replied, kissing Jungwon. "It does taste good!" He beamed at the other, whose face was now on fire.

"Hyunggg" Jungwon whined. "Stop doing that!"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

It's raining!

"Aaaahhh, hyung, run!" Jungwon pulled Jay's hand, only for him to be pulled back into Jay's arms.

"Calm down, Wonie." Jay gently booped Jungwon's nose.

Jungwon looked at Jay. His eyes were sparkling, full of love towards the younger.

"Hyung, you really are beautiful. Thank you so much."

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me." Jungwon said, before pulling a pleasantly surprised Jay into an affectionate kiss, his right hand caressing Jay's cheek while the other played with his hair.

"You're my world, Park Jongseong."

"And you're my lifeline, Yang Jungwon."

-end-
yayayyyyy i love this! am i being narcissistic? sorry, if i am but i really like this aaahh! thank you, and sorry if there were any mistakes! have a nice day!