Jealous Much? 😏

──*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。──

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ... "Into the ILand" 0:01─○──────── 3:33
↻ < Ⅱ > ↺

° open "Jealous Much?😏".txt ?

♡ yes ♡ no

° *select "yes"*

° opening file...

succesfully opened!

enjoy reading, and have a nice day!

──*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。──

"Jungwon, if you don't confess to him, I'll do it for you," Sunoo threatened.

"Will you keep quiet!" Jungwon snapped, looking at his overly annoying best friend.

Ugh.

"No, seriously, if you make goo goo eyes at Jay hyung one more time- Ah, forget it." Sunoo sighed, noticing that his friend wasn't listening to him, rather his attention was fully focused on the boy three seats away from the two.

Jay was seated at his desk, peacefully drawing a picture with his earbuds on. He furrowed his eyebrows, ever so focused on his drawing.

"He's amazing."

"What if you're too late? what if you make a move too late and someone else gets him first?" Sunoo asked, genuinely concerned for his best friend.

"...no, he's mine."

"Then show him that, Jungwon."

──*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。──

Jungwon couldn't get what Sunoo said out of his mind, no matter how hard he tried to forget.

"Guess I have to make a move," he grumbled to himself.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Run for your dream.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Jay hyung!" Jungwon called out, casually linking his and Jay's arms.
"Jungwonie! What's up?" Jay asked.
"Wanna go to the arcade together?"
"Sure!"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Psst, hyung?"
"Hmm?" Jay glanced at Jungwon.
"Do you think pineapple tastes good on pizza?"
"Of course. Pineapple pizza for the win!"
"Yes! Finally, someone who agrees!"
"Race you to the booth, the last one has to buy pizza!"

The boys halted near the pizza booth, panting as they cracked up.

"Guess it's a tie."

The two had immense fun, and as Jungwon gazed into the older's twinkling eyes as they laughed, he thought... maybe Sunoo's idea wasn't so bad after all.

──*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。─

"Jay hyung, I like you."

...

"Jungwonie... I like you too."

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Jungwon walked to class in a good mood. "Morning, Sunoo hyung!" He waved, beaming.

"What's up with you? Are you alright?"

"Yes, why?"

"You're usually so grumpy in the mornings, Grandpa Jungwon."

"Stop that." Jungwon said sternly, the smile never leaving his face.

"Okay, what happened?"

"I confessed."

"Aw that's nice- Wait WHAT?! To WHOM?" Sunoo yelled, almost bursting Jungwon's eardrums.

"Shh, to Jay hyung," Jungwon smiled.

"Oh my God, my baby finally grew up!" Sunoo wiped his fake tears, smiling. "What happened?"

"Shut up, you're literally a baby. Also... he likes me back!"

Sunoo squealed, hugging Jungwon. "Ah, I'm so happy for you!"

"Thank you so much." Jungwon patted Sunoo's head as the latter bounced around.

However, there was a particular pair of eyes watching them from the corner of the room. Seething, Jay turned around and walked away.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Jungwon and Sunoo were playing a game.

"Aah, Sunoo hyung!" Jungwon yelled, laughing right after.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He put his hands up in apology.

Jay slammed the table and stormed out, clearly angry.

"Is he okay?" Jungwon asked, worried.

"I don't know... let's follow him!" Sunoo suggested, running after Jay.

"Jay hyung? What's wrong?" Jungwon asked.

"Nothing." He said softly. When he noticed Sunoo, however, his eyes hardened. "Stop annoying me."

But... I thought we had something?

Did I do something wrong?

"Hyung? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I did-" Jungwon was cut off by Jay roughly kissing him right on the lips. Jungwon was shocked; he freezed for a second before melting into the kiss.

Jay pulled back, grinning at Jungwon, only to reveal an extremely disgusted Sunoo.

"Y'all really had to do that? Right in front of me?!" He whined, throwing his arms up into the air.

"Yes, it was necessary to establish dominance," Jay smiled with a glint in his eye.

"Please, no offence Jungwon, but Jay hyung, Jungwon's the last person I would date. Plus, I already have a boyfriend?" Sunoo said, raising his eyebrow.

"Ouch." Jungwon put a hand up to his heart, feigning hurt, but his eyes danced in joy.

"I said no offence!"

"I know, I just had to make sure no one steals my Wonie," Jay said, smirking, making Jungwon blush furiously.

"Stop it, hyung." He smacked Jay's arm.

"You two, stop acting lovey dovey in front of me, I've already seen enough." Sunoo gagged.

"Let's go to class," Jay said, before intertwining their fingers together.

"Euughhhh, I'm going to be sick-"

"Sunoo!"
"Sunoo hyung!"

The three laughed as they walked to class, Sunoo happy for his best friend, and the other two deeply in love with each other.

-end-
pfffttt idk, what even is this?! i have no idea lol. well, sorry for the poor quality chapter, yeah, thank you for reading, and sorry if there are any mistakes :) byeee~ have a nice day!