Library Boy 📚

prompt word: library

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Jungwon was at the library, hiding behind a huge stack of books, definitely not gaping at the blonde boy with headphones on in front of him.

Why is he here? Ah, Jungwon, don't embarrass yourself, please.

Just then, Jungwon's best friend, Sunoo, decided to pop up behind him and loudly ask, "What are you doing, Jungwon?"

Just great.

"Shh, keep your voice down!" Jungwon hissed. He looked at the blonde, checking if the other had noticed. He had no signs of realisation on his face, so Jungwon was relieved.

So far so good.

"Are you gawking at Jay hyung again?" Sunoo whispered, peeking out from behind the books.

"Shut up, Sunoo!" Jungwon pulled him down. "If he notices anything, I swear to god, I will fry you alive."

If only you knew, Jungwon.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Meanwhile, Jay was trying so hard not to smile at the very obvious boy in front of him. He had turned down the volume of his headphones ever since he spotted the smaller trying his best to spy on him.

"What are you doing, Jungwon?" The boy's friend asked.

Jungwon. That's his name. Why is he so cute, please?

He could hear Jungwon hiss at his best friend to keep quiet and it was both hilarious and absolutely adorable at the same time.

Jay was enjoying this.

"Hey, Jay, I was looking for you! What are you..." His friend Jake trailed off, noticing Jungwon and Sunoo.

Jungwon's eyes widened as he pulled Sunoo and dashed out of the library.

"What was that about?" Jake asked.

Jay shrugged, sighing. "He's an adorable baby."

"God, you're whipped, aren't you?"

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

ABORT MISSION!!!1!1!1!!!

"Let's go!" Jungwon dragged Sunoo as fast as he could out of the library and into a spare class.

"You know, you could just try talking to him, right?"

Jungwon looked at him incredulously. "No way!"

"Suit yourself."

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Jay sat in class, bored. He looked at Jake and he was talking to his other friend, Sunghoon.

Probably flirting.

He glanced around the class, thinking of what he could do to escape his boredom, when his eyes landed on a particular familiar bunny-like boy.

Ah, he's in my class? I've never seen him before, though?

"Hello Students! We've got a new student today! He is exceptionally gifted and so has been moved up a grade. Please welcome him with open arms. Meet Yang Jungwon, everyone!"

Bunny boy stepped in front of the class, bowing and smiling at everyone right after.

He has dimples. He's adorable, aaaahhhh!

When Jungwon and I made eye contact, I flashed him a small smile, waving at him to come over.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

This class doesn't seem so bad after all. Sunghoon hyung's here too, talking to... oh, is that Jay's best friend, Jake? Oh yeah, and there's Jay smiling at me, waving me over- WAIT WHAT THERE'S JAY WAVING ME OVER?! Where is Sunoo when I need him AAAA!

"Hello!" Jay said, smiling warmly. "I'm Jay! Nice to meet you!" He held out his hand.

I think I melted. Mom, please help me. Wait, stop staring at his hand, dumbass, shake it!

I took his hand, gripping it softly. "Hello,"I whispered.

His face dropped.

What did I do? Was my grip too soft? Do I have something on my face?

Jungwon unconsciously touched his own face.

"Don't be so nervous, bunny." He said, patting my head, making me flinch.

"B-bunny?" Jungwon croaked out, his face hot.

"Yeah! you remind me of my pet rabbit. Maybe I should change its name to Jungwon?" He asked, winking.

"Ah..."

Help, I'm malfunctioning.

Jay then hugged Jungwon softly.

If I wasn't dead before, I sure am now.

Jungwon's face was burning, his heart ready to combust at any moment.

"Don't worry, loosen up," He stepped back, smiling. "Let's be friends?"

Jungwon nodded, trying to smile.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

(One year later)

"Yang Jungwon, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course."

"You know, I don't think we'd have ever gotten this close if I hadn't seen you at the library."

"YOU SAW THAT?!" Jungwon whisper-yelled, horrified.

"I heard you too." Jay chuckled.

"Aaaaaah"

"You piqued my interest from the moment I saw you, Jungwon. You were adorable in my eyes from the start."

"Stop, I'm internally malfunctioning."

"Alright, baby." Jay pecked Jungwon's lips, making the younger hit him in surprise. "Ouch!"

"Stop it, you're harrassing me!"

Jay was amused. "Really?"

"But... could you do that again?" Jungwon mumbled shyly.

"Of course, anything for you, bunny."

"I love you, hyung."

"I love you too, baby bunny."

-end-

eh. it's not... the best but, yeah. it's quite short too, thank you for reading :) sorry if there are any mistakes. ahhh the amount of times i used the word 'bunny' smh. hmm, oh yes, jaygotpusheddd_ is my official prompt giver rn, thank you :]