thirdwheeling (2)

sike.

NOT PROOFREAD!!!

i haven't made a second part for a oneshot in a while ~~(^-^)~~

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"How funny. We're in love with our best friends, and they're dating each other. Who would've thought we'd bond over something like this?" He asked, bitterness slightly evident in his voice.

Jay rubbed the younger's back, knowing exactly how the younger felt.

"Then again, I'm happy we got close." Jungwon commented, smiling at Jay. "After all, we are two normal teenagers who got our hearts broken in the exact same way."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Ever since then, Jungwon and Jay had been hanging out more often. They went out for food, they went on walks together, they watched movies and games, you could even say they were each other's lifelines at this point.

...

Jay's feelings for Sunghoon completely vanished, but...

He was starting to fall for a certain dimpled boy instead.

...

Completely oblivious about the reason the two got so close, Sunghoon and Sunoo think their plan is going perfectly.

"Jungwon and Jay have been very close lately, and they've only recently met." Sunoo smiled. "I'm so happy for them!"

"Hmm, yeah. It's very surprising as Jay doesn't talk much to people at first."

"Nor does Jungwon. It's weird. Maybe they found similarities between themselves."

"Maybe." Sunghoon hummed. "Anyway, this much thinking isn't good for my brain. Hug, please!" He opened his arms, grinning at Sunoo.

Sunoo shook his head, cuddling close up to the older boy. "I'm happy Wonnie's made a new friend."

"Me too, Jay really needed another person other than me heh."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jay, hiding behind a wall, watched the scene unfold in front of him.

"Sunoo hyung, could you lean closer?" Jungwon asked, fiddling with his thumbs.

"What?"

"Please?"

"Okay..." Sunoo leant closer to the younger.

Jungwon held his breath, waiting for the butterflies to erupt.

But nothing happened.

The younger beamed. "Thank you, hyung!" He yelled at a confused Sunoo before running to where Jay was.

"JAY HYUNG!" He screeched, jumping onto the other, making Jay drop his bag and catch the younger as his heart thumped, pink dusting his cheeks. The older's hands were under Jungwon's thighs as he positioned him comfortably on the front of his hip.

Jungwon leant closer, their noses almost touching. "I don't have a crush on Sunoo hyung anymore. Thank you." He pressed their foreheads together, their hearts beating as one, their cheeks dusted pink.

"Did you know... that if two hearts beat in sync, the two people are actually in love with each other?" Jungwon whispered.

"I-I didn't." Jay responded.

"Well, now you do." He closed in, capturing Jay's lips in a sweet, soft kiss.

Jay gently set the younger down, his hand moving to his back as he pulled the younger closer, and held him as if he was the most precious thing in the world. "I know both our hearts were broken, but you healed mine."

"And you healed mine as well." Jungwon replied.

"What better way to protect our hearts... than with the ones who healed them?" The taller stroked the younger's cheek. "Yang Jungwon, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Of course." Jungwon replied, smiling at the older with pure love in his eyes.

-end

thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakess ily guys <333