𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕

Your POV:
I climbed out of my window carefully, trying not to wake any if my family since I'm not even allowed to be doing this, but here I am now trying to meet up with my one and only love.. Alberto.

I blushed at the thought of his face which almost made me almost fall down on the hard concrete. I caught myself and found a way to get to the ground without killing myself.

Once I landed on the concrete I took in a deep breath and made my way to the sea shore where I would be reunited with my curly smug boyfriend.

I stepped on the soft sand and took in the strong scent of salt water, there's not much I can say except it smelled like fish and salt. I took a few steps in front of the glistening water it looked so pretty with the moonlight shining on the it.

I made a soft sigh "The shore is so beautiful.." "Sure is, sweetie." I looked down in shock to see Alberto resting his hands on his chin as his scaly tail swung back and fourth slowly. He was looking at me with his half lided eyes I blushed and knelt down to him.

"How'd you get here so fast?" "I'm a fast swimmer.. also I was waiting for you." He replied. I nodded my head slowly "Soo.. why'd you make me come over here.. it was hard escaping you know‐" I told him.

He rose up from the water and shook off  water droplets making him human again. I also rose up and looked at him. "I wanted to show you the shore at night! It's very breath taking.." he wrapped his hand around my waist and pointed out to the sky. I blushed "I-It really is! I like the view." "Same, she is rather incantevole~" Alberto went in front of me and raised up my chin slightly.

I felt my heart beat fast, "You know I can't take it when you speak Italian.." "I know..that's why I do it all the time tesoro~" he cooed as he slowly inched to my face. I blushed as he raised my chin higher and landed his lips on mine, still with his other hand resting on my waist.

He kissed me passionately, making me do the same I held onto his face and smiled.

After a few minutes which felt like centuries, he pulled away from me and smiled.

"I love you sunshine.."

"Love you too, dummy~"
.
.
.
.
.

Damn I'm tired jeez it's like 4 am here where I am, night y'all 😪