𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

Your POV:
I sprayed perfume all over my body then examined every inch of my body, to see if I looked presentable for my date.

I didn't want to over due it so I put on my favorite black wool sweater, with some black leggings matched with my furry brown boots.

It was becoming fall after all.

Ah yes fall, the season of cool weather leaves falling off of trees becoming a brown-ish color, cinnamon pumpkin spice filling up in the air at local cafes.

Just this whole season is so peaceful.. it makes me feel at ease since after fall it's winter.

I took in a deep breath taking in my fruity aroma that came from my perfume. I fixed my beanie with small pins me and Alberto bought that we thought looked cute.

I smiled in my bathroom mirror thinking about the curly haired fish, ever since Giulia introduced us to each other we've fallen madly in love with one another, today was going to be our first date.

I should feel at least a little bit of anxiousness.. but for some reason I was fairly calm, maybe it was because of this whole fall thing it made me not worry about much..

"Hm.. odd." I stepped out of my bathroom heading to my front door, I made sure to grab my necessities, purse, phone, etc.

I fed my cat, Lacy. Before leaving my house, I patted her head enjoying her soothing purs.

With that I left my home, locking my house then taking off to my destination where Alberto said to meet up at.

. . .

Alberto's POV:
I played with my drink, twirling the straw around multiple times with my elbow resting on the table. I sighed softly

"What if she doesn't come.."

"She will, Y/n isn't the one to just ditch people like that.. and if she did I would totally understand." Giulia came up to my table with her annoying grin. She worked her at this small cafe called,

'Konny's Cafe'

The name had a little ring to it if I'm being honest.

"Oh shut up red head.." I growled at the laughing freckled girl. She shot me a death glare making me smirk, she hated whenever I called her 'Red head' pisses her off which is my favorite insult to call her.

"Whatever fish brain." She left with sticking out her tounge at me, leaving to go back to the kitchen. I let out a small giggle but soon my happy mood disintegrated.

'Y/n..'

I thought.

I looked out the wide mirror that was stowed upon me, searching for my lovely significant one I searched long and hard, but was let down by seeing nothing but random citizens walking in to the cafe.

I groaned turning my head back at my drink, I took one last sip of my coffee before turning in.

"Hey Guile, I'm.. I'm going to go.." I waved at my little sister. She looked over at me with a confused look, once she realized what was happening her expression changed into a