𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒕 3

This is a long one, prepare 🗿

It's been about a week since you and Alberto supposedly broke up, you two tired to avoid each other but since you lived in the same house with each other, it was kinda hard.

Ontop of that Giulia and Luca were begging for you two get back together. It wasnt the same anymore.. everything felt so.. off. They missed you and Alberto's energy together.

Alberto spended less time with Luca since he was sad about the whole situation, Luca tired to get you two to hang out but it never worked, you were so ashamed.

"Luca.. just leave me alone.. please.."

"B-But-"

"..Luca just leave her alone.. come on." Alberto grabbed Lucas's hand, taking him away from you. They left you alone in Giulia's room.

Giulia didn't really mind you staying in her room.. you were her friend after all.

Your POV:
'Knock knock'
"Y/n.. can I come in..?" Giulia asked, with her head sticking inside the bedroom.

I rubbed my nose "Giulia this is your room.. of course you can come in.." I looked at her with a slight smile. She giggled "Yes I know.. but you need your privacy." She answered walking inside her bedroom.

She then closed her room and walked to me.

"You still.. upset..?" She asked.

I nodded my head slowly, sniffling. She sat down beside me "Mhm... I'm sorry Y/n.. is there anything I can do..?"

"Heh, reverse time maybe?" I asked with a giggle.

She smirked "Something more realistic.."

I sighed "I'm not to sure.. I just wish I hadn't said that.. I should've just kept quiet.." I said, trying to hold my tears in. I felt Giulia rub my back slowly "No.. you spoke your mind, if you held it in things would've gone worse..." Giulia stated.

I nodded my head "..But.. I just.. I miss him! I miss his stupid smiles, teasing, clothes.. just everything about him!" I cried out, now letting my tears stream down my face.

"Y/n.. look." Giulia grabbed my chin softly, making me turn to face her. I looked at her a bit surprised. "If you want him back, go apologize.. crying isn't gonna get you anywhere." She said, sounding serious.

I sniffed, pulling away from her "But what if he doesn't want to listen?" "Leave that to me.." She said with a grin. I smiled "Okay! Thank you Giulia!" I gave her a big hug, smiling widely.

"Anything for my bestfriend!" She said, hugging me back.

________

Once you were done hugging Giulia, you asked her about how are things gonna go. She thought for a second before jumping out of bed she told you the plan that she literally just thought of.

You agreed with her plan, you were excited but at the same time nervous as all heLl. He could just reject you right thin and there.. or he could gratefully accept your apology.