𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈!

Requested by Isimpforcartoondudes

Your POV:
"Here are the diapers, wipes, and other cleaning things. Over here is their play area, keep them in the play pin or they'll make a mess EVERYWHERE, got it?"

"Yes Miss Fullmer! Me and my trusted boyfriend will be very mindful of your home and children, isn't that right Alberto." I nudged Alberto in the rib, he was picking his nose with his pinky once he felt my little nudge he fixed his posture with a nervous smile.

"Huh? Yeah! What she said Ma'am!"

'Oh brother..' I face palmed. Miss Fullmer was a bit sceptical but she shrugged. "Mhm alright then.. well thank you Y/n for offering your time to do this! I dearly appreciate it." The lady thanked me.

I shook my head "Anything for a friend of my mom! Now you go on and have a fun night Miss Fullmer, stay safe." I patted the older lady's back as she smiled making her way to her car.

Me and Alberto went inside the house closing the door slowly. I saw the two babies on the circular carpet watching cocomelon on Netflix.

I cringed a bit due to the sight of that horrific show on Netflix.

"Alright then.. Alberto I'll start on dinner for these two darlings, watch them please." I kissed Alberto on the cheek before walking to the kitchen to start on dinner.

Alberto POV:
"Wai-... never mind.." I sighed, walking over to the two kids flaring their baby arms in the air everytime they got excited. It was cute not going to lie but I honestly dont like children, they are icky and gross.

I plopped on the couch watching some baby show.

"You two watch this crap? Mhm.." I asked the two kids, not really expecting an answer since they couldn't talk yet. They looked at me then back at the TV. I mumbled resting my hand on my cheek as I put my elbow
on the arm of the couch.

. . .

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"AaAh-!" I automatically jolted up due to the loud cry from the two children.

"Alberto get the kids! They are crying!" Y/n yelled out to me as she ran all over the kitchen looking for something. "I can see..." I mumbled underneath my breath, groggily.

I must've fallen asleep as I was watching that baby show.

"WAaaaaAaaH!"

"OKAY OKAY, I'm coming.." I quickly went towards the two babies sitting down beside them. They had tears streaming down their faces, clearly upset about something.. I just didn't know what.

"You want a bottle or something? Possibly your toy?" I showed them their big baby jingle keys but they ended up just throwing it off my hand. I frowned.

"Uhm-"

"I think they are hungry! Here I got the food ready." Y/n rushed towards me with two bowls of baby food, they looked green and had small chunks of something in it. I almost gagged.

"What thE heCk is in thErE?? You trying to poison them!? Look I'm all in for not liking kids but-"

"ALBERTO IM NOT TRYING TO KILL THEM, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! It's just vegetables!" Y/n shouted, passing me the bowls. "..Oh.. well it looks disgusting."