𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚

Lol you have a fish baby

The baby got most of it's genes from Alberto unfortunately, he teases you about that a lot.

Likes to take the infant for a swim when they reach an age where they can like actually walk and stuff like that.

He'll help the toddler float, swim, and tread the water.. once the child has successfully aced swimming he'd be a proud father.

"Look at my baby, they are swimming all by themselves!"

'Sniff'

"...WoWw good for youuu.."

Spends most of his time watching the kiddo making sure they don't do anything stupid or hurt themselves.

Is a SORTAAA responsible dAd, he'll teach his kid a few bad things that makes you get after him.

Alberto and Giulia would mostly do that while Luca would try to make them stop.

Definitely will teach his kid to say 'Dada' first than 'momma' when you're not with him 😈

"Can you say mommy for me baby? M-O-M-"

"Mmm-omm-mm-"

"Yes you're getting there!"

"Mmoomm- dada!"

"..ALBERTO!"

He would KILL if anyone hurts his first born, his protective daddy mode is always on.

Spends his time with the infant, playing, teaching and getting to know his child whilst you watch him in fascination.

He was so gentle and cute with his child, it made you smile you knew he would be a great father.. considering his father left him, he always said he'd be a better dad than his own.. which showed dedication that he really wanted a child and raise them better than he was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GUYZ I THINK I MAY HAVE SOME MOTIVATION,, OMG AAAAA =D

NemoLZ Requested this, thank you <3