𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆!

⚠︎ Some fluff ⚠︎

Alberto's POV:

'Beep beep beep!'

"Huh..?"

I open my eyes groggily, I turn to my phone and turn off my alarm. I get up early so I catch the fish for Massimo, my father.

It's much easier in the morning than during the day time.. but sometimes its the other way around. Honestly depends on the weather

I yawn quietly then looked down at Y/n who was curled up by my chest. I blushed slightly making a smile smile crack up on my face. She looked very adorable sleeping.. to bad I can't look at her more since I have to get up.

I kissed her head, running my fingers through her messy hair then decided to get up and get ready.

I was about to get up when I felt Y/n tug on my shirt.

"Hm-!?"

"Don't... don't g..go.." she whispered in her sleepy voice. I smiled "But sweetie you know I have to catch fish for papá.. and-" "Albertoo.. pleaseee.." she interrupted, with a pouty face.

My cheeks turned to a faded pink, she looked cuter with her pouty face, it made me get a few butterflies in my stomach.

"Y-Y/n.. I-"

"Just for a couple of hourrss.. please baby..?" She suddenly rose up and held onto my chest begging. She looked up at me with a slight upset face.

I blushed some more since she was just in her bra with shorts on and her breasts were rubbing against me, keeping me from focusing.

"Erm- I.. uhhh.." I stuttered but took in a deep breath.

'Slienzio bruno..' I told myself, I then smiled at Y/n.

"Okay sweetheart.. I'll stay.. but this is going to cost you." I laid her down on the messed up blankets, hovering ontop of her. She blushed covering up her chest.

"What exactly do you mean by that babe-?" She asked with a eyebrow raise ending it with a smirk. I slowly removed her hands away from her chest, pulling down her bra strap.

"You'll see mio caro~" I cooed, slowly moving down to her breasts.

She made small delicate moans and rested her hands on my head, as I gave her pleasure..

Her moans were like angel's singing so relaxing and soft, it was like music to my ears.. and I wanted more.
.
.
.
.
.
Literally had no motivation today 😫 also yesterday was wild jeez like I would tell y'all but I would like to keep it personal 🤭