𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔

Thanks to victoria_lemiso for these hc

When you make plans with Giulia for a girls day/night out with her.

He gets a bit mad and sad when you go hang out with his sister for the rest of the day, he could just hang out with Luca.. but he rather be by your side.

When you have a bestfriend that is a boy or just a friend. He honestly doesn't care what gender of friends you have but it bothers him if you have the opposite sex of a friend.

Since he's very protective he'll hold your hand when around your guy friend, he'll make it very clear that you are his so your guy friend won't do anything stupid around you.

Again he's totally fine with you have guy friends but as long as they aren't hitting on you he's fine.

When some makes you laugh and blush a little to much. He gets jealous if somebody he doesn't know is making you laugh and giggle, he will probably think that you rather would want to be with that person than him.

He gets sad but again he returns to being very protective.

If you two weren't lovers just friends and he sees someone flirting with you or getting touchy he'll feel a little bit of rage in his body, but he'll try to keep his cool by politely taking you away from the person who was flirting with you

as hes taking you away from the person he'll give a death stare at the person then slowly turning his attention back to you with a smile.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys we reached 1k votes 😳