𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔!

Requested by nachocheesedorito
Aged up in this one

Your POV:
"Ohhhh Albertooo~!" I cooed out Alberto's name. "..What's with that tone of voice.. I don't like it.." Alberto asked a bit sceptical as he came out of the shower.

His towel was wrapped around his waist, with his very curly long hair up in a ponytail. (^ picture above is what I mean with the hair 💞)

I blushed slightly looking at his muscular shoulders, with water droplets of water traveling down to his abs.

"Y/n, Y/nnn!"

"Huh? Wha?"

I looked up at Alberto's face, I was completely distracted by his muscular fOrm I didn't hear what he said. "I said what did you need?" He repeated himself. "Oh right.." I suddenly remembered what I was gonna do.

I pulled out my (your favorite nail color polish?? Lol) and showed it to Alberto. "Let me do your nails!" I said with a smile. Alberto hesitated "But- I don't wa-" "Hm? What was that? You ABSOLUTELY would LOVE to do this? Awwh thanks babe! Hurry and put some clothes on!" I stopped Alberto, I then kissed his cheek before running to our bedroom.

He stood near the bathroom completely confused on what just happened. He then made his way to the bedroom to put on some clothes.

After a few minutes he was sitting on the bed waiting for me, I went to join him with my nail polish.

"Thanks for doing this! I really wanted to practice nail painting on someone! I called Giulia but she was busy and Luca is helping his mom with something.." I explained. "It's fine sweetie.. anything for you." He replied with a smile.

I blushed.

I took his hand and started to put the nail polish on him, very carefully.

Hour later. . .

"Aaand done!" I cheered, letting go of Alberto's hands. He looked at his hands in amazement, "Wow you did a pretty good job-"

"I know I know, thank you~" I took the complement.

He giggled. "Well now that, that is done.." he stopped so he could get closer to my face "I wanted to.. practice something in you~" he cooed, holding up my chin.

I raised up my eyebrow "In? Don't you mean on..?" I questioned, a bit confused. He smirked "If you don't know what I mean, then I guess I'll have to show you~" he replied, taking off his shirt to reveal muscular torso.

I was still confused but it suddenly hit me when he started to slowly slip down his shorts.

"WAIT WHAT? NO NO NOONO!"

"Oh yes yes yeesyes~"

"ALBERTO-"

"Awwh, come on mio caro~ I'll be gentle.. like I always am~"
.
.
.
.
Yo I am so inlove with that muscular Alberto 😩😩💞
This was short sorry lol

Might do a part 2 👀
Only of anyone wants it <3

Anywho byee

I'm tired 😪