𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒕 2

Your POV:
"Before I break up with you.."

"..."

There was that horrible dead silence that fell between us again. I looked at the floor, my heart was beating so fast I couldn't get my thoughts together.

'What if he does choose him over me?'

'Am I that replaceable??'

'I think I went to fa–"

"...You're really gonna have me choose between you and my bestfriend?" Alberto spoke, making me snap out of it. I looked at him he was looking down, rubbing his eyes.

"I- well.. uhm.. Al–" "Y/n I love you.. I also want to be around Luca more since I don't see him! I see you practically everyday!" Alberto looked at me with watery eyes.

I felt my heart sink, did I make him cry? I'm.. I'm such a horrible.. girlfriend..

I immediately regretted what I said to him, I wanted to take it back.. but it already damaged him..

"I-"

"Please Y/n.. you mean a lot to me, but so does Luca." Alberto rose up from the bed with red eyes.

"If you can't understand that.. then.. yeah, we should break up." He answered with a slight hesitation.

I felt my jaw open I covered my mouth, with a few tears running down my face.

"W-Wait Al-Albert–"

"Y/n.. please." He looked at me, trying to hold back his tears. I looked at him trying to think of what to say.

He sighed softly, walking away from the bed slowly as he rubbed his arm. I got up quickly and was about to reach out for him but decided not to.

Maybe we were better off without each other.

If he really wants to spend his time with Luca all the time.. then.. I'll let him.

I just can't take the ignoring my existence anymore.

"...I love you Y/n.." Alberto whispered without turning his body towards me.

He then left Giulia's room, leaving me heartbroken.
.
.
.
.
E
Sorry guys 😔