𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒚

⚠︎ Slight lemon warning ⚠︎

Your POV:
"Yeah she totally knew what she was doing with him.. shes such a brat you know?" Giulia rolled her eyes, as she painted her nails black. I nodded my head slightly, barely paying attention due to my area getting warm.

As Giulia went on talking about school things.. I rubbed my legs together slowly, trying to calm myself down.. but that only made it worse.

"She got what she deserved what she got! What a pain in the butt.." Giulia sighed, drying her nails off still not noticing me rubbing my legs together at now a fast pace.

"Eek! Y/n you're so fun to talk to! I'm glad Alberto let me-"

"U-Uhm.. Guile.. I need to go to the bathroom.." I interpreted her, she looked at me "Oh alright, you know where it is right-?"

"Y-Yeah..! Thanks.." I gave her a trembling smile running off to the bathroom. Once I got into the bathroom I locked the door sighing in relief.

I turned around to see Alberto fixing his long curly hair. We both made eye contact quickly, "Y/n? You okay?" Alberto suddenly asked breaking the staring contest we were apparently having.

I stayed quiet feeling my body temperature rise up when I thought about something sexual with him and me. I bit my finger almost panting.

Alberto put his hair up in a bun quickly going towards me to see what was wrong.

"Babe are you okay?? You're getting ho-"

"A-Alberto.." I grabbed his left hand putting near my crotch. "Y-Your bedroom.. p-please.." I whispered into his ear, almost trembling to walk. My legs were so tingly I just wanted him to carry me and relieve my body.

He nodded his head almost like reading my mind when he lifted me up, I held onto his neck with my body pressed against his chest. He slowly walked past Giulia's bedroom then ran to his, when he ran my area rubbed against his body making me clench onto his neck tighter.

God my body was so turned on.. and for what??

Alberto set me ontop of his bed going to lock his bedroom door, he came back looking at my hot trembling body with a grin.

"You're really turned on right on.. huh?" He teased, pulling down my shorts watching my face turn bright red. I muttered with a flushed face.

He shook his head slightly with a chuckle "Wow you're dripping wet baby.." Alberto pressed his finger against my underwear with a smirk.

I moaned slightly, I was so touched starved I couldn't handle it.

He knelt down starting to pull off my underwear slowly, once they were off he threw them on the ground looking at my soaked area. I whined "Stop staring.. it's embarrassing.."

"It's embarrassing enough you asked me to clearly fuck you." He stated, smirking. I covered up my face groaning.

Alberto laughed softly, he slowly approached his finger to my area, rubbing his finger against it. I felt my body tense up when he slipped his finger inside me.

It was pretty easy though since I was already wet, his finger went in a breeze.

"Nnnmmh.." I held onto the sheets as he began to finger me slowly, some mushy sound started to be heard in the process.

"Y/n.. relax you're really tight right now.." Alberto rose up, leaning towards my face. He bit down on my lip going in to kiss me slowly, he entered two of his fingers in my core fingering me deep.

I moaned inside his mouth, with my eyes rolling back. He grinned fingering me fast, still kissing me slyly. I wanted to moan loud but Giulia was literally just in the other room, but as long as he was kissing me.. I was pretty fine.

Alberto soon stuck his tounge in my mouth, playing with my breast with his other free hand.

"Mmmh.."

I moved my hips around as his fingers traveled more inside me, our tounges danced around with each other slowly. I closed my eyes tightly as he began to pleasure me.

He squeezed my left boob harshly, fingering me intensely.

I moaned some more, my moans were reluctantly cancelled out as we were making out.

Alberto quickly pulled away when I started whimper and groan, I was almost at my breaking point. "Ooh... god.. I-I'm almost.. th..ere.. keep going.." some droll came from my mouth as he was pleasuring me some more, he traveled some more and ended up finding my g-spot making me almost scream.

"B-Babe! My sis-"

"Sorry! You h..hit it..!" I moaned in the palm of my hand when he used his fingers to hit that specific spot. I moved my hips all around his fingers reaching closer to my climax.

"A-Aaah.. f-fuck.. I'm there.. I'm there..~!" Soon I shrieked in my hand as I let out my juices onto his hand, my body settled when he slipped out his finger.

He went to lick his fingers, smiling "Tastes pretty sour.. but sweet.." he let out a soft chuckle looking at my flustered face when he did that.

"..Just shut up.." I rubbed my eyes, sighing in relief, I could feel my pussy start to settle down but it soon heated up again when something entered me. I gasped holding onto my mouth.

I looked over at Alberto who was holding up my legs up on his shoulder starting to pound me, he saw my surprised eyes, laughing in a sensual voice.

"You thought it was over hun? Not exactly sweet heart~"
.
.
.
.
.
Wrote this cause I was getting horny for some reason, but it went away like bruh.. 😐

Anyways BYE ️🏃🏾‍♀️💨