𝑮𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒕

When he wants a pet

He'll see the lost dogs roaming around Portorosso and would want one.

He feels bad for the puppies and dogs so he'll want to adopt one. He'll beg for you to let him have it.. like if he was a child. You would hesitate at first since having a dog is a big task... but he gave you his adorable begging eyes that made you change your answer.

He'll watch the dog with his full attention, playing with it, giving it baths and stuff like that. He would be very obsessed with this small adorable creature it was almost like a child to him.

It made you annoyed that he was paying attention to the dog more than you but you knew he was happy with the dog so you didn't really bother complaining to him.

When you ask for a pet

Alberto will hesitate at first since he doesn't know how to care for a pet cause he never had one before. After countless of begging him he finally agreed.

You would spend most of your time with the doggy, playing with it, coming up with names, sleeping with it.. which made Alberto become jealous.

He would whine about you paying attention to the dog more than him, he even tried framing the dog for silly reasons so you could get rid of it.

At the end you just laughed

"Alberto if you want my attention then just say so!"

"Easy for you to say.." he pouted.

You simply smiled at your jealous curly haired boyfriend, giggling.

"Tonight it will be just us.. okay? I'll put the dog in her cage."

"Really?"

"Yep!"

He smiles, giving you a big hug.
.
.
.
.
I love the smell of rain, it smells so goood 😌

It's raining rn where I am and its beautiful