𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

( This takes place in current time 😌 )
( Also you and Alberto aged up, 17 to be exact hEhe )

Your POV:
"Alright lover boy, what do you want to watch?" I asked as I flipped through several shows on Netflix. Alberto shrugged and put a bag of popcorn in a bowl.

I groaned and leaned my hand on the arm of the couch still scrolling through Netflix. "..What about a romance movie?" Alberto suggested. I heard him walk over to me. I blushed slightly and scoffed "Pft, as if.. I'm not watching a romantic movie.. especially with you."

I replied, holding onto the remote. Alberto whined and sat next to me "Plleeaasseee princess!" Alberto held onto my arm and gave me his begging eyes.

I looked at him and mumbled "Fiine.." "Graaaziie!" He made a smile and kissed my cheek. I blushed "Alright alright! But don't do anything!" I told him. He pulled away from me and grinned "Okkaay sweetie~" Alberto said smoothly as he got some popcorn and put it in his mouth.

I squinted at him before picking a random romance movie that I found interesting. We both watched the movie in silence I felt like if we talked things would get weird but staying in silence was just awkward.

I put some popcorn in my mouth slowly, I was quite bored with the movie I'm just not a romance fan, you know?

I sighed softly and closed my eyes, I then opened my eyes to see a interesting scene on TV. I hesitated at first and felt weird but what really made me get goosebumps is when Alberto got close to me, slowly traveling his fingers onto my thigh. I felt my face get hot.

"Erm.. Alber–" "Hmm..? What's wrong mio caro~" he cooed, as he slowly went to my neck to kiss it still having his hand on my thigh. I stood still completely helpless in the situation I was in.

I made soft whimpers as he bit my neck and traveled his hand up my shirt. I heard the people on TV make loud moaning noises in pleasure but I couldn't really see it since I was closing my eyes tightly as Alberto gave me hickeys that would probably show up in the mirror when I go to one.

"Aah.. mmh.. ba–" he shushed me up with a slow delicate kiss. I felt his hands rest on my breasts and smirk. My face was really red at this point, I knew watching a romantic movie would get him to act up.. he is a boy after all.

After awhile of being I'm each other's mouth he pulled away from me and licked his lips seductively. I looked at him a bit nervous "W-What are you thinking now.." I asked, worried.

He sat down beside me and patted his lap, grinning. I shook my head quickly, refusing. "Please princess..~" he held my chin up, begging again. I blushed and rubbed my face "..Santa mozzarella.. lord help me.." I whispered to myself.

I forced myself to get up and sit on his lap. He rested his hands down below my back and put his face onto my chest.  I blushed and scratched my cheek "You having fun there.." I asked. He looked up at me and nodded his head. I sighed and giggled "You're so adorable.." I booped his nose.

He blushed and kissed me before returning his face onto my chest. I patted his head and smiled.

Glad he didn't take things to far.. I probably wouldn't be ready.

.
.
.
.

I wasn't even planning on publishing anything today 🗿

Oh well–

LMAO but like wh at did I just w r i t e