𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

You and Alberto are aged up in this story
16 - 17

Your POV:
"Alberto Alberto!" I ran towards Alberto and jumped onto his lap. He instantly woke up a bit startled by my sudden appearance. "Huh? Is.. is everything allrriighhtt..?" He yawned, covering his mouth.

I giggled "Nothing's wrong hun, I just want to bake!" "Bake?" "Mhm-hm!" I nodded my head quickly. Alberto looked at me with weary eyes "Mmm.. alright then." I made a slight frown "We don't have to do it if you're tired.." "No.. no it's fine if you want to bake let's bake!"

Alberto said with a little energy. I smiled "Alrighty then!" I got off of him going straight to the kitchen. I looked through the pantry to find a chocolate chip cookie box. "Want to make chocolate chip cookies..?" I asked Alberto. He stretched and nodded his head.

I nodded my head and grabbed the box and started to the ingredients out. Alberto came from behind me giving me a peck on the cheek, making me giggle. "What can I help you with, sweetie?" "Hmm.. well can you start the oven, put it at uhh... 350° please!"

"Alrighty princess." Alberto let go of me to start the oven while I combined the ingredients together in a bowl. Once I had mixed the dough together I needed to roll them up in a ball to form the cookies.

"Why can't you just leave them in a big chunk? Till be a big cookie with lots of chocolate in it!" Alberto stated as he watched me roll up the cookie dough. I looked at him and raised up my eyebrow "It will be hard to cut also it might burn up.."

"Oh.." I chuckled "You're so adorable.." I teased as I kissed his cheek. He blushed, rubbing his cheek. "Anywho.. help me please!" "Mhm-hm!" Alberto grabbed some dough and started to roll it up in a ball. He sometimes played with the dough by trying it into a small cup or a bowl.

I laughed at his little antics and shook my head. "Roll them up in a ball silly!" "Aww but I like seeing you giggle, it's cute!" He booped my nose making me blush.

I gave him a semi serious look, he clicked his tounge and sighed "Fiiinneee..!" "Thank youu!" He grumbled and rolled up the last of the dough. I put the tray in the oven and started the timer.

I leaned on the counter, letting out a small sigh. "Phew.. I can't wait to eat those cookies.. I'm hungry." "Mhm-hm.. so what are we gonna do while we wait princess~?" Alberto asked as he got closer to me, he rested his hands behind my back and held onto my hips.

He gave me a mischievous grin looking down at me. I blushed hard "U-Uh.." "I'll give you a hint~" "What's the h-hint..?" "This.." he inched towards my face resting his soft lips on mine,

He then slowly stuck his hands underneath my shirt. I trembled to kiss him back but soon got over my nervousness and kissed him passionately.

_________

After a few minutes of the m a k e  o u t scenes.. you and Alberto decided to watch a movie.. well you decided Alberto still wanted to kiss you more. You convinced him to watch a movie while you two waited for the cookies to be done.

You two sat together on the couch huddled together watching some random comedy movie.

_________

"This movie is boringg.." "Yeah.." I yawned and sighed. Alberto turned off the TV before resting his head on my lap. I giggled softly and patted his head "Don't worry I'm sure the cookies are gonna be ready soo–"

'Beep beep beep beep!'

"They're ready now!" I cried out. Alberto rose up from my lap and ran to the oven, I ran after him. Once he opened the oven the sweet smell of chocolate filled the kitchen.

I felt my mouth water, god I was so hungry cookies and milk sounded so good right about now. 

Alberto set the tray of cookies on the stove "They look so goooddd!" "Mhm-hm..!" Me and him leaned over the tray of cookies drooling. In just a few minutes we couldn't take it anymore and started to grab the cookies, putting it on each of our plates.

I got out two glasses and poured some milk them.

Me and Alberto took our cookies and our glass of milk to the couch eating it slowly, trying not to burn our tongues.

I leaned my head on Alberto's shoulder as I ate my cookies. Alberto had put on a cartoon as we were eating our dessert, I didn't really mind as long as we're together I was happy.
.
.
.
.
Ran out of ideas for the last part of the story 🗿

Also thanks tonachocheesedorito
For giving me ideas.
Sorry took so long had no motivation– 😔