Chapter 3

I was incredibly grateful to him for changing the subject.

"Lou...-is?" Harry asked uncertainly as he booted up the laptop. I couldn't suppress a noisy giggle. "It's okay, you can call me by my nickname again."

He grinned gratefully and gave me a look at his beautiful, and especially straight, teeth. As if at the push of a button, I pressed my lips together. My teeth, especially the lower ones, were probably my greatest insecurity.

Harry didn't seem to notice my reaction. Or he skilfully ignored it because he went on undeterred. "Well, if you don't mind, maybe I would change my clothes quickly. You can choose a movie during this time. I mean the jeans are really uncomfortable and I..." His cheeks turned slightly red. he seemed to notice himself that his attempt at justification alone made the situation awkward.

"Just don't try any further. You only make it worse." I commented with a sassy subtone.

Once again, he was visibly ashamed. "Just go, sweet cakes." I instructed him.

When the curly boy disappeared into the bathroom, which was next to my room, I realized that I had no idea where to look for films.

"Harry?!"

I heard my own voice crack and Harry's goofy, hysterical laugh in response.

"Stop laughing." Offended, I crossed my arms in front of my chest. Harry came out the door. Shirtless, hoodie in hand. I couldn't help but look at him when he came up to me. His gaze followed mine, he grinned knowingly, at least that's what I imagined. Then he hurried to slip into his hoodie and leaned over to me to click a file folder on his laptop.

"Well, I didn't have time to download new movies. I hope that little selection is okay, too." He explained, brushing a curl from his forehead.

I scanned the names of the film files with a dreamy smile on my lips. Disney, mostly. He didn't seem to think anything of it, not to worry, to seem childlike, which only emphasized his childishness.

I had no idea. "Tell me which one you like best, Harry."

He nodded enthusiastically, thought for a moment and finally said, "The Lion King. It's the classic, isn't it? You like it, too, Lou?".

I nodded. He could have said anything and got the same reaction. "Okay, let's watch it then." Ordinarily, I would not have voluntarily watched any of these available movies but I couldn't tell him that, after all, I didn't want to hurt him.

Harry went to the opposite side of the room and pulled down the shutters to dim the lights so we could better see what was happening on the screen. Then he stood in front of the bed and seemed to be wondering what to do next.

I tapped with the palm of my hand next to me. "I think standing will be uncomfortable in the long run."

He carefully sat down next to me and made sure to keep a certain distance from me. He didn't seem to want to go wrong with anything. I put the laptop between us.

Raising my eyebrows, I examined him briefly as he stared straight ahead and nudged him with a pillow. I had to grin. "Without you you'll get a stiff neck sooner or later."

Thankfully he accepted it and put it behind his head, which was leaning against the mint green painted wall. He looked happy.

I had to admit to myself that I was too. Happy.

In the middle of the movie, I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder and soft hair, which tickled the sensitive skin in the crook of my neck.

I looked confused next to me, but quickly realized that Harry had fallen asleep. He breathed in and out in a calm rhythm and made soft snoring noises when inhaling. The expression on his face was peaceful and content. He looked like a cute little child, with his angel curls and long eyelashes, which were even more visible now because his eyes were closed.