Chapter 16

I felt reborn when I was finally able to stand again after the miserably long drive.

We had already clarified on the trip who moved into which room in the holiday home, although the division of people was already clear from the start.

Exhausted, we dragged the suitcases up to our room, where Harry threw himself directly onto the double bed that was not even made. I looked at him with a grin for a moment and closed the door behind us, then I put what I was holding in my hand down on the floor, went to the window, looked out and found that everything was as it always was. -We have been going there once a year for ages.

When I turned my gaze back to my boyfriend, he was still on the bed, arms and legs stretched out from his body like a starfish.

Without thinking much further, I threw myself on the double bed with him, put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him slightly, deeper into the mattress. Meanwhile, I leaned over him and put my lips on his. Harry was only too happy to return the kiss and didn't even try to break free of my grip and take over the dominance.

Since Harry showed neither dislike nor resistance, I slowly began to kiss his neck gently, from under the ear, down to the collarbone. The taller one twitched slightly as I sucked carefully on a sensitive part of his skin. His breathing quickened a little and I loosened my grip on his shoulders to put a hand on his cheek instead.

We had never done that before. It was kind of exciting because we both knew exactly what was going happen. For me it would be the first time with a guy, for him the first time ever. Something new for both of us. Something special. Something big.

His hands went under my t-shirt, briefly on my back and then wandered up a little. Just as I was starting to toy with the hem of his shirt, there was a knock on the door.

Startled we broke away from each other.

Meanwhile grinning, I ran first myself, and then Harry quickly through the completely dishevelled hair, while he tried hard to normalize his breathing again. Then I brought some distance between us, before I called a "yes" in the direction of the door.

My youngest sister Félicité walked into the room, straight towards us. "Are you coming? We want to go out to eat"

She gave us her sweetest smile and plopped her little body on the mattress. Harry and I gave each other a knowing look and, as if we had agreed beforehand, we started tickling the nine-year-old girl at the same time.

Her heartfelt laugh filled the whole room and once again I saw what a great father Harry would make. He was so good with children.

When we finally decided that it was enough because we had to fear that the child couldn't breathe from laughing, we got up from bed. Félicité had remained lying down and stretched her arms up to make us understand that she wanted to be carried.

I groaned in agony. "You're not four anymore, handsome. I can't just carry you anymore."

Harry laughed out loud and took pity on the little girl. Carefully he lifted her up on his arm.

"Your brother just isn't that resilient, darling." He bit his lower lip, giggling, as I showed him my middle finger, invisible to my baby sister.

"Man, there you are, we're starving to death." Lottie complained as we came down the stairs into the hallway where everyone else had already put on their shoes.

Mark took the child from Harry so that he could get dressed in peace and opened the door once so that the crowd of people broke up.

Five minutes later we walked together in the direction of the town centre. Our holiday home was in a small village. There were only two bakers here, a fruit shop, which was only open two days a week, and a restaurant.