Chapter 28

Minutes passed and none of us really paid any attention to it. It was just us, the soft bed and the noises booming upstairs through the open window. My hands wandered caressing over his body and Harry laid relaxed in front of me, seemed to enjoy the loving touches.

Startled, I withdrew my hand as I briefly came very close to my boyfriend's crotch without thinking about it. In an unexpectedly quick motion, he grabbed my wrist and held it, turning his head back and looking me in the eye.

"Sorry." I mumbled embarrassed and to my astonishment saw nothing but a big grin on his face.

"Stop apologizing, there isn't even a reason... we... we should maybe try it."

"It?" I asked dumbfounded, although of course I suspected what he meant. - It almost happened once. On vacation when my little sister interrupted us. But nobody was here now. Nobody who could stop it. Nobody who would pick us up for dinner.

"Yeah, it..." He answered and already seemed to doubt his suggestion.

"I mean... Louis, I think we love each other, right? And that's what you do when you love someone very, really very much and I don't know... Unlike you, I won't be forever young and I like the thought that you are my first and... I like the thought of being your last... so not that..."

I smiled and saw him blush a bit, then I put a forefinger to his lips to break his flow of words.

I looked at him for a few moments without saying a word. His still relatively childlike face, his distinctive collarbones and the curls that lay unusually neat on his head. He was so innocent.

In a flowing movement I straightened up a little and climbed over him. my knees were to the left and right of his hips and my hands framed his face.

I leaned down to kiss him while one of my hands slid under his shirt and massaged the lower part of his tummy.

"You will tell me if anything is going too fast or you don't like it, right? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." I asked, as I parted the kiss and leaned my forehead against his while contemplating his swollen lips with satisfaction.

"Yes, Lou, for sure." He breathed shakily with an undertone of a certain fear and excitement, but he wanted me to go on.

I carefully took off his shirt and looked at his upper body. uncertainly he looked away and put his hands on the cute, really small belly to cover it. I sincerely hoped it wasn't an insecurity of him because I absolutely adored it.

"You are so beautiful, Haz." Dreamily I let my fingertips follow the slightly visible outlines of his ribs.

He grabbed my hand and placed it centrally on his chest. Over the butterfly, which had healed a bit in the meantime. I carefully re-painted his tattoo with my bare index finger, feeling just blissful about being allowed to touch it.

I let myself fall forward again, so that my hands were pressing into the pillow to the left and right of his head.

Surprised I felt his thighs hugging my waist and pulling me even closer. He seemed to enjoy the friction between our bodies, caused by my weight which was fully on him now.

He moaned quietly, when I nibbled on his soft lips, opened his mouth, letting me nudge my tongue in, carefully and shy.

He let his fingers run up and down my sides, then sliding under my shirt and onto my back. Slowly he pulled it over my head and carelessly threw it on the floor next to the bed, causing our kiss to end.

I cupped his cheek with my palms, kissing his chin up to his nose and sucking a wet kiss on his forehead. My mouth felt desert-y when I catched his gaze. In his meadowy, usually incredibly innocent eyes emerged a flickering fire of lust.

"Are we really about to do that?" I asked whispering.

"I mean, having sex and watching the stars after? Isn't it a bit kitschy?"

"Lou, please, I want it. I want you." He whined.

"Alright, love. Let me-" I interrupted myself by slowly, but surely going down on his body, leaving a line of soft kisses from Harry's ear to his belly button and giving kittenish licks over his V-line.

I felt him tensing. Low moans escaped his throat when I gently pulled down the waistband of his boxer shorts. I only exposed a small piece of skin, which I covered directly with more kisses.

My thumbs dug into his waist and the boy beneath me started to squirm impatiently.

"Protection?"

"Top drawer."

-

It took a long moment for him to catch his breath. He looked completely exhausted, but also incredibly satisfied. I wanted to keep this picture in my mind forever. My boy, with his perfect, tousled curls and rosy cheeks. His eyes were glassy and his lips bitten raw.

We stayed like that for another short while. I nuzzled the spot between his shoulder blades and wanted to get the two of us up for a shower

"Don't go, Lou." He whimpered in a pleading, husky voice and clung to my hand. "I really don't ever want to let you go, Loubear."

I sighed at his words, heart becoming heavy in my chest with all the love and warmth I felt only for my little curlyhead.

"Why can't we stay like this forever? Why is everything so fucking unfair?" Harry sobbed and I could watch that he was just beginning to realize.

"Please Hazzie. I know... Just please stop your crying, it isn't already time for that, I... I don't want to see you crying, bubs."

I saw that it made no sense, so I just pulled him tight to me, only to pick him up in bridal style and carry him into the bathroom shortly afterwards. A shower was very necessary for both of us.

Half an hour later we sat on the roof with our hair still slightly damp and wrapped into warming blankets.

Harry laid his head on my shoulders and played with my fingers. Being somewhere far away from reality in his thoughts.

"Harry?" I asked quietly and careful not to scare him.

He hummed as a response.

"Can you give me a promise bubs?"

"Anything that makes you happy."

"Harry... Please don't cry about me, as long as I'm here. Please smile for me, I know its hurts, but I love your pretty little smile. I want it to be the last thing I see in this world. I want your optimistic voice to be the last thing I hear in this world and I want your loving touch to be the last thing I feel in this world.
Please cry. As much as you want and as much as you need to feel okay, if it helps, but please wait with it, until I'm really gone."