Backstory;) and OC's

ᗯᗴᒪᑕOᗰᗴ

ᑎᗩᗰᗴ: Y/N Bakugou

ᑭᖇOᑎOᑌᑎՏ: She/her

ᑭᖇOᑎOᑌᑎՏ: She/her

ᗩᑭᑭᗴᗩᖇᗩᑎᑕᗴ: Like Katsuki just with chocolate skin and curly h/c hair. You are 5'6(170). A little bit on the chubby side. Your eyes are also warm redish brown.

ᑫᑌIᖇK: Smoke
You can create smoke out of your hands. You can make the smoke any color. You can explode embers the smoke makes.

OᐯᗴᖇᑌՏᗴ Oᖴ ᑫᑌIᖇK ᖇᗴՏᑌᒪTՏ Iᑎ: Asthma attacks and loss of feeling in your hands.

ᗷᗩᑕKᖇOᑌᑎᗪ: You and Katsuki are twins. Mitsuki had married some black other dude, James, but she never took his surname. One day, Mitsuki and Masaru drunkenly  made a child, some to be Katsuki, but Mitsuki was already pregnant with you from James. When Mitsuki gave birth only one of the twins looked like Mitsuki's husband, for some reason he let you take the bakugou surname. They stayed together until you and Katsuki were three, before James divorced Mitsuki and took you to America. You got to visit Katsuki once every other year until you were nine, then your dad, James, stopped letting you see your other family.  But he died when you were 10, meaning you got to live with the bakugous for a few years. You moved back to America with Mitsuki's parents for more opportunities, and because of an incident.

▼・ᴥ・▼

ᑎᗩᗰᗴ:Katsuki Bakugou

ᑭᖇOᑎOᑌᑎՏ: He/Him

ᗩᑭᑭᗴᗩᖇᗩᑎᑕᗴ: Same as in the anime but his skin is the same shade as light sandpaper paper (?)

Please tell me you know what I'm talking about

ᑫᑌIᖇK: Explosions

OᐯᗴᖇᑌՏᗴ Oᖴ ᑫᑌIᖇK ᖇᗴՏᑌᒪTՏ Iᑎ: Pains in his hands, that is so bad he can't speak.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

ᑎᗩᗰᗴ: Bean Kai

ᑎᗩTIOᑎᗩᒪITY: Afro Latino

ᑭᖇOᑎOᑌᑎՏ: They/Them

ᗩᑭᑭᗴᗩᖇᗩᑎᑕᗴ: Curly dark brown hair with light brown highlights. Their skin is a light milk chocolate color. They have thick thighs with scars and big arms. If you look closely at their legs you can see black blood in her veins. When they bleed their blood turns black. (Creeped everyone out when their nose started bleeding.)

ᑫᑌIᖇK: Venom
OᐯᗴᖇᑌՏᗴ Oᖴ ᑫᑌIᖇK ᖇᗴՏᑌᒪTՏ Iᑎ: passing out or intense mood swings

ᗴ᙭Tᖇᗩ: thier mom abandoned their family which consisted of Bean, Bean's older and younger brothers, Corey and Blaise, and her dad, Mr.Kai. Mr.Kai was never a really stable man, when his wife  left he lost it. He started hitting his kids, at one point destroyed his youngest child's hearing and then refused to pay to the surgery to fix it. Corey's on his final of college training to be a hero so he can move his siblings away from his abusive father. Blaise is only three so he has no clue what's going on, all he knows is not to be quiet and not cry anymore.

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ᑎᗩᗰᗴ: Shoto Todoroki

ᑭᖇOᑎOᑌᑎՏ: He/ him

ᑫᑌIᖇK: Ice and Fire

OᐯᗴᖇᑌՏᗴ Oᖴ ᑫᑌIᖇK ᖇᗴՏᑌᒪTՏ Iᑎ: hypothermia or a high fever