Hey There

ᒍᗩᑎᖇᗩᑌᖇY 19Tᕼ
ᗯᗴᗪᑎᗴՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

"Bro bro bro. FUCK NO!" I pull my blanket over my head and groan. 'This ain't my bed.' I think. "Shut up." I whine. "My bad I forgot you were here." Katsuki apologizes. "It is your bad." I grumble. I look over my blanket and see Katsuki playing Fortnite. 'Oh hell nah.'

"Mayne, why you play fortnite? What are you a 10 year-old boy who think he cool and popular? Boy you better go play some GTA or Call of Duty. Cause I know you ain't playing some game that died a million eons ago before the light BULB!" I rant over exaggerating my words. "Damn." He whispers he continued to play his child game.

"What did I ever do to you?" Katsuki asks imitating that one girl. I do the teacher finger and prentend to think. I pinch my bottom lip.. "Well brotheren, you existed." "I'm hurt." Katsuki sighs dramatically. I wrap my blanket around my shoulders and trot up the stairs.

"Morning." I say acknowledging my family members in the living room. "It's afternoon." Dad says pointing to the oven clock.

"Ah. 12 o' 2. Thanks Pops." I said. I grab a bowl and take a seat on the bar stool. "Oh you making food? Get me a bowl of fruit." Mom says. "Me too." Hazel and Dad say. "Dang just take the whole container." I grumble. "We were kidding." Dad says. "I wasn't." Hazel says walking into the kitchen.

"Go fuck yourself." I whisper to her. "Mom! Y/n said a curse word." She tattletales. "Be quiet. I can't hear my damn TV." Mom says. I stick my tongue out at Hazel. She does the same to me. "Are you ready to go back?" I ask her. "Huh?" "To school. 5th grade. With Mrs. Winters." I say, pouring myself some juice. "Who?" Hazel asks. I roll my eyes, she was doing this just to be difficult. "Nevermind." I say.

I look in the fridge I take out what looks like pork. "Mom can I eat this?" "Yeah." She says not even looking. "Y'all have a party or somethin'?" I ask. There was a bunch of food. "Nah its from neighbors and stuffs." Hazel says, with her mouth full of fruit. "Why?" "Its pity food. Cause you dead and I was found." Hazel smiles. I close my eyes and look away from her. "Don't do that again." I say referring to all the chewed up food in her mouth. "Don't show my chewed food?" "Its gross." I say as the microwave goes off.

I reach for my plate and turn around, just for someone to take it from me. "Mmm pork." Katsuki says walking again. I take a fistful of his hair and yank it back. "Ow." He hisses and try to run. I lunge forward and grab his hair again. "Fine fine. Just take it." He says.

I take my plate back. "Just you wait Mr. Bakugou." I threatened. "Y/n don't threaten your brother." Dad says. Katsuki opens his mouth to say something. "Katsuki don't be a nuisance." Mom adds. "I'm going up stairs." "Take your medication." Dad says. I nod and take my plate upstairs.

In my room I choke down my antibiotics. "Bleck." I gag. I take my springe and press the metal end into the flesh of my ankle. "I'll never get used to that." I mutter placing a band-aid over the spot, beginning to swell and bleed.

I pat my full belly and lay on my bed. A sigh leaves my lips. "Oh how I missed you." I hold my plushie to my chest. "And you professor Winferd junoirs the 3rd, I missed you staring at me while I sleep." I quietly chuckle at myself.

...

Katsuki kicks my door open. "I'm going to UA in a few." He states. I look over my shoulder at him. "Okay?" He takes another step into my room. "What are you wearing?" I look down at my pajamas. "Uhh pajama pants and a t-shirt." "At 7 pm. Ok." "Is it not your bedtime soon? Shouldn't you take a shower and get your PJ masks jam jams on?" "Shut up pea brain." He throws one of my sweaters at me. I let it hit me. "Your insults are improving. Just earlier it's was garbage now it's pea brain." I clap my hands.

"Whatever. You wanna come with me to the dorms?" "Why?" I ask just to be annoying. Katsuki opens my closet and starts my clothes. "Cause your annoying friends probably miss you or some shit. And I kinda... like your company." I roll off my bed and sit on the floor. "Alright." I pull on my shoes. "Stop touching my stuff man." I say, leaving my room. "Ah wait for me." Katsuki whines.

...

"This place kinda ugly. Why yall still got Christmas decorations up?" I ask leaving my shoes at the door. "That's a question for Mina and Aoyama." I scrunch my face because I don't know how to respond. I venture into the kitchen and look at the food choices. "What are yall eating? There's nothing here." I say. "Eh? I don't know I don't eat here." "Where do you eat McDonald's?"

"I don't fund you funny." Katsuki says with a straight face. I tap my chin. "You shouldn't fund me." I say. "That would be a big waste of moolah." I mutter pacing around the kitchen. "You're making me anxious." Katsuki shifts on his feet. "My bad." Katsuki leaves me in the kitchen.

I look out the window and see that's it's raining. I sigh feeling a sense of comfort.
I hear Shoto monotone voice."-kugou what do you want?" He asks from the living room. My heart thuds with excitement and nerves. "Get me a soda Icyhot." Katsuki says. He starts to walk into the kitchen. I turn around. "Damn." I mouth. Todoroki had more muscle to his arms. His shirt showed his very defined body. "Actually BrO it's Icytho-" He remarks. His eyes widen. Shoto closes his eyes and opens them again. He turns around and then looks at me again.

"I forget, is you always like this?" I ask. He drops the water bottle he was carrying. I blink and I was was in his arms. He lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his torso. "Oh fuck. Y/n please don't do that again." He says looking up at me. "I won't." I say. I wipe the tear that was sliding down his face. "I promise strawberry." I say glancing at his light blush. He chuckles. 'I love that laugh.' I think. I hold his face. "I lo-" I stop. 'Don't get ahead of yourself.' I think. I graze my thumb against his bottom lip. "I missed you." I peck his lips.

I look at his pink yet peaceful face. "You're adorable." I whisper so only he could hear. He licks his lips. "Put me down sweets." I say tapping his red ears. He sits me on the counter and steps in between my thigh. My cheeks burn from how close we were.

He pulls me closer, as if we could get any closer. I gaze into his eyes, slowly inching closer. Shoto places my hand on his back. His cold hand rests in the dip of my back and his other hand on the back of my neck. "You're beautiful." I take a short breath before responding. "Tha-" He cuts me off with a soft kiss. He pushes a little harder.

I pull away for a breath and then press my lips against his. I let his lips mold mine. Our lips move in sync. He squeezes my ass, I gasp lightly. His warm tongue slips into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominace. He wins, I let him of course. I pull away, a string of saliva connects pur lips. He pecks my lips. "Damn." I say my voice rapsy. He leans in for a soft kiss.

I keep my eyes closed when I pull away. I lean my head on Shoto's. "So um how about a movie night at my place on Friday?" He whispers lowly. I nod. 'Is it weird that I want to stay like this?'

I lay my head on his shoulder and wrap my arm around his torso. We sway back and forth. "It's raining." I state the obvious. "Mhm." Shoto agrees.

I meet Shoto's eyes. His lips curl into a smile. I lean in for another kiss when I hear my best friends voice. "HOLY FUCK! YN?!" Bean yells. I smile at their stance. They were standing in the 'whip and nay' stance. With their shaking finger pointing at me and Shoto.

Shoto releases me from our embrace. "Babes!" I run up at Bean and engulf them in a hug. "You're so beautiful now." I say into her shoulder. "Girl I was always beautiful." Bean say holding my shoulders. "You know it." I say in sing-song voice. "Shouji. Nice to see you as well." I address him. He nods. "Woah. You're very proper." I shrugg, "Too much time on my hands and Netflix."

Bean hugs me again. "You have no idea how boring it was." She shakes me and laughs. "I gotta tell you everything that happened." I say. "Yeah yeah." Bean nods. I dap shouji up. "Shouji my man what's good?" "Nothing much. How you been?" He asks. "Good." I say. "Where's my bestie Izu at?" I ask. "Ah he running. He like been training like crazy. It's weird." Bean says. "He's weird like that." I say shaking my head.

"Girl sit down and tell me everything that happened." I say. They lead me to the kitchen and take two sodas out the refrigerator. "All right so~."