School

ᗩᑌᘜᑌՏT 20Tᕼ
ᗯᗴᗪՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

Waking down the stairs I see Katsuki eating breakfast. "What ya eating?" I ask. "Cereal." He says. "Ok you heading to school" I say making a bowl of f/c. "Yeah...shit I gotta go bye." He says putting bowl in the sink. "See you later."

'Sooner then you expect.' I think as I finish eating. Putting on my uniform I realize the shirts to small. "Well I guess we being different."I say pulling on a gray button down. "Bye mama"

At school

"Y/n Bakugou correct?" The woman that the desk asks. "Yes...ma'am" I answer nervously. "Okay you are in class 2-A. Which is the first classroom on the third floor to the left." She says pointing out the location on a map. "Ok thank you. I like your hair." I say walking out.

'Ok the first classroom on the right.' I walking down the hall. 'Oh here. That's a big ass door.' I open the door slowly. "Ah Miss. y/n come in." A sleepy voice. "Introduce yourself or whatever." He lays down and starts snoring.

"Um...ok. I'm Y/n Ba-" I started before kat interrupted me. "What's your quirk dumbass?" "You already now my quirk dumbass. But my quirk is smoke. I can create smoke with my hands and make it explode." Making a wisp of smoke,my eyes glow and the smoke crackles and let's off small explosions. " Cool" some people say.

I take an empty seat next a girl with long green hair. "Hi." I wave. "Hello. I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsuyu though." She says.

timeskip to lunch

"Hey Y/n come sit with us." Tsu yells over the talking in the cafe. I walk over. "How do you know Midoriya?" Momo asks as I sit down. "Well me and izuku are childhood friends. He tells me about you guys." I say. "Yeah me and y/n go way back." izuku states,smiling. "Does that mean you were friends with Bakugou?" Iida asks. "Yeah he's my brother." I say biting into my pizza. They look at me like I'm crazy. I notice a boy with red and white hair staring at me, I stare back at him. "He's hot." I whisper to my myself. His cheeks turn a light pink and he looks down at his food. I guess he heard me. "What?" I ask, looking away from the boy. "You're Bakugous sister...b-but your so nice." Uraraka states,confused. "idk. people say we're the same."

Bakugou POV

I was just about to walk through the gates when dunce face came up to me and started talking. "Hey Bakugou, how was your morning?" He asks. "Its was decent,but then you came." I said smirking. Walking into the classroom I see deku talking to Kirishima. "Oi deku shut the fuck up" I yell. "But Kacchan-" he starts before I let off small explosions. "Whoa bakubro that's dangerous." Shitty hair says. "Hey bakuhoe we are going to the mall later wanna join?" Mina asks. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" I yell. "Bakugou no yelling. We have a new student coming soon." Mr. Aizawa said,sternly. Just on cue someone opened the door. "Ah miss. Y/n come in." 'No,she wouldn't' I think as she walks in. 'She would,I gonna kill her.' I think as she sits down.

At lunch

"Hey bakubro why did the new girl call 'Bitchago'? Pikachu asked. I didn't answer. "Probably cause he is a bitch." Mina says. "Not fair she can say that and not die but when I say it I got exploded." Pikachu says, pouting. "That's cause you're really fucking annoying." "Hey but the new girl low-key hot." Sero says looking over at her. "She looks like every other extra." I say picking at my food. "Whatever bakubro." Denki says,before talking about video games. 'Why didn't you tell me? Did bean know? Probably.'

RINGGGG...RING LUNCH OVER

"Shit." I say throwing away my uneaten lunch. The rest of day I kept staring at y/n,she turned around and smirked. Apparently we had homework over the break that I didn't do. "Bakugou where's your paper?" Aizawa asks looking at me. "I didn't do it." I answer,plainly. "Why not?"

"Because" I said not wanting to tell the truth, "I forgot." "Right,bring it tomorrow or you get a F" I nodded. Packing up my stuff as fast as possible I walk out the door. "Bro wait up." I hear someone yell. I keep walking thinking it's Kirishima or some other extra. Big mistake. A smoke cube box's me up and shoots me in the air. Thankfully there was something to catch me before I hit the ground...it was a tree. 'Fuck you tree you could have been softer.'

"I'm pretty sure I said wait. But ya didn't. So you are cooking,HANDwashing the dishes and unpacking my bags." Y/n says floating above me. 'Fuck,now I gonna be sore and wash the dishes'

"Hey why didnt you tell me?" I ask running to catch up. "Tell you what?" She asks. "That you were coming to ua. I could've helped you."
Laughing she said," yeah right you couldn't help someone if it depended on your life." I scoffed "I'll prove it. I'll help around the house and stuff."

"What about your friends?" She asked.

Who's your least favorite character from my hero