i wanna go home

ᗪᗴᑕᗰᗴᗰᗷᗴᖇ 2ᑎᗪ
TᕼᑌᖇՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

I wake up strapped to a chair, my hands were in some metal caseing. My head was pounding. I try to move my arms. "Stop it's pointless." Katsuki whispers from my left. I scan the room and make out the basic features. We were in a bar with brick walls, they're seemed to be one exit. "W-what ha- happened?" I choke out. My throat was so dry. "You kept passing out. They kept asking if I want to join the league. They asked you too." He says. I cough. "It's so dusty. How long h-here?" I whisper. "Two days." He looks at me and grimances.

"OH GOODY! She's awake!" A girl shierks. The door slams open. Dad walks in and grunts. "Great. Tell the others she's awake along with that bastard." He says pointing to Katsuki. "H-he's not a bastard." I say with a low voice. My dad grips my chair, "He is a bastard. He is the reason I'm here. If he haven't been born I would still be married and in stable place. He's the reason I can't- HE'S A BASTARD! HE'S THE STUPID NIGGA THAT I LOST MY LIFE BECAUSE OF!" He yells pushing my chair back every word. He whips around to the girl. "Get Shigaraki and Dabi." He says anger in his voice. He leaves the room.

A guy with a hand on his face. "Good afternoon Bakugous. Lets watch some TV." He says. A few other villains lean on the wall. A TV in the corner flashes and shows Mr.Aizawa, Vlad king, and Principal Nezu. "Can you say the same about the kidnapped Bakugou? He enrolled at UA high with excellent scores and won the sports festival. He resisted a powerful villain alone, so he has a history of tough and heroic acts. But on the other hand, he shows a lot of violence and attitude at the awards ceremony and finals. That shows he is not always stable mentally. What if the villains kidnapped he because of that? Maybe they kidnapped him with deceitful words and had the idea of turning him against heros." The reporter says. Katsuki looks away from the TV. "What about his sister, Yn bakugou? Does she have anger issues? Is she mentally sain? Why did they take her?"

"As his teacher I take full responsibility for Katsuki Bakugou's violent behavior. He is trying harder than anyone to became the top hero. Yn Bakugou is also trying hard to be a hero. She is very strong and smart, but emotional. If the league saw that and thought it was a opening, they are dead wrong." Aizawa says. "This isn't a question of how you feel. I'm asking whether or not you have a plan in place." The reporter says. "We're not just standing around. We are investigating with the police. We will most definitely get our students back." Principal Nezu says. Hand guy turns the TV off.

"Let me ask this again Katsuki Bakugou. A inspiring hero, will you join the league of villains?" He asks. "Go throw yourself into traffic." Katsuki says. He sighs, "Listen Bakugou, it's been two days. The heros haven't found you, they barely looked. You see modern day heros are all for the money." "Once you pay a hero for saving people they're aren't real heros." A lizard says. "Dabi release them. If we're trying to recruit them they should feel welcome." "Twice you do it." The scarred boy says. "Ok! What I don't want to do that?" Twice says. "Oh my God Hurry up." Dabi says. "Don't attack or I will kill her." Shigaraki says. Twice unlocks Katsuki restraints.
Katsuki rubs his wrists and jumps at Shigaraki. "I'm tried of being around you lame ass wannabe villains. I may not be at camp but I can still fight."

"Fiesty. Master lead me your power." Shigaraki says. "Master? You're not the boss here? Who's your master?" I ask. Shigaraki starts to laugh. "Dude thats not funny." Katsuki says. "Compress make them sleep again." "He's such a bad listener." Compress says. "If you want me to listen get on your knees and beg." "Oh my God handman you talk so much. Like dude-" "Shoot her." Dabi says. The lizard grabs my neck and holds a sharp object to it.

Someone knocks on the door. "PIZZA!" "What the fu-" "SMASH!" "Kurogiri! Gate. Girls!" "Girls?" Katsuki asks. "HAND MAN! WHY IS THERE A FUCKING TREE IN THE HALL?!" Dad yells. All Might poses. "You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Why? BECAUSE WE ARE HERE!" He yells. I roll my eyes. A little chocolate skinned girl unlocks my restraints. "Run Yn." She says. She sounded like she hasn't spoke in a while. "Thank you. Who are you?" I ask. "Here." She hands me a band-aid. "For your neck." I touch my neck. "It's not bleeding." I say. "Not yet. I love you. Bye." The girl says. I step back. "Who are you?" I ask again. Dabi grabs her. "Little brat." He mutters. He looks at me and turns away and walks into the dark hole.

I run into the hole. When I come out, I'm outside and the girl and Dabi are nowhere to be seen. I hear a giggle and a sigh. "Yn~" Her hands slide from my back to my shoulders. "I can touch you. James wouldn't let me. I bet your blood is delicious." She whispers. I push her away from me. "What is wrong with you?" I ask horrified. She looks sad, "They also say that... I'm not a bad person... haha kidding. I'm misunderstood." She says with a big smile. "Umm. Cool?" I say backing away from her. "You're hot. Really pretty." She says. "Thank you. You're pretty too." I say.

She giggles and sighs. "Toga Himiko right? That's a nice name." "I know. Not to sound cocky or anything." She says. "So... Toga. Do you know where the nearest train station is?" She sucks in her breath. "I don't. I have no clue where we are. Kurogiri's portals are not very accurate." Toga says. I nod and look around. "So... imma go and find a station of some sort." I say backing away. Toga waves her index finger. "Nuh uh." She steps closer to me. "Im really sorry. You seem like a nice person with a good future and I wish we could be friends. I never really had true ones." She holds a needle to my neck and slowly pressed the liquid in my neck.

"No no no. What did I ever do to you guys? Huh? You guys aren't even interested in me joining your little club thing." I ask. I pull the needle out me skin. I hold my head as things start to spin. "Why am I here? I never did anything. Why does everything bad happen to me? I just want to be my friends and family." I scream tears spilling out my eyes. "I just wanna have a life." I whisper falling to my knees. She takes another syringe out and stabs it in my arm.

Pain shot up my arm. I look down at my arm. My hands were shaking, my veins were budging in my skin. "What A sharp pain in my chest makes me stop. "What did you do to me?" I slur only half my words were auditable. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" I scream. I clutch my shirt as my chest aches. "Look I'm you now!" Toga giggles. She looked just like me, without my injuries. "What are you doing? What?" She hold up a tube of blood. She splatters it on her clothes. "I'm Yn Bakugou and I'm dead." She says in my voice. I stare at her confused. "Hmmm it hasn't kicked in yet?" She taps her chin. She grabs a knife from her back pocket. Toga drags the knife down my leg. I couldn't pull away from her. It was like my body froze. Dark red blood spills out the cut. I feel dizzy. "Bye bye Yn. I see you...never!" Toga says with a chilling smile. "What?" I ask. Her figure blurs as my body sways and hits the ground.

Question of the day:
In the most dramatic way possible, Explain the last meal you ate