You were dead

ᑎOᐯᗰᗴᗰᗷᗴᖇ 26Tᕼ
ᖴᖇIᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

⚠️Cigarettes⚠️

"Well well well, if it isn't the girl I was looking for." A voice says. I run until blue flames stop me. "Running can't save you save you dear. Come to papa." The voice comes into the light.  "Y-you died." I say. He laughs, "Yn darling, you didn't really think I would jump off a building?" I use the smoke from the fire to get over the flames. I hiss as the flames hit my ankles. "Oh so that's how you to play." He yells. "I will get you."

I hear explosions and yelling. I sprint towards the noise. "KATSUKI!" I yell. "What?" "We need to leave." "No shit. I'm looking for the way out but icyhot won't leave my alone." He grumbles. "They are after you. We need to find our classmates." Todoroki says. "I agree." I say. Katsuki throws his hands up. "Never what I think." He grumbles stomping off. "KACCHAAAAAANNNN!" Katsuki loudly groans. "Kacchan. We're surrounded b-by villains. I found Tsuyu, Uraraka, and shouji. I have a p-plan." Izuku says breathing heavily between some words. He was on Shouji's back. Me and Todoroki listen in on the plan, while Katsuki looks around very confused.

We start walking, I trail behind with Katsuki wondering if I should tell them about my 'dead' dad. "Just tell them." Katsuki says. "You're right." I run up to Deku to tell him. I start talking and glance back to make sure Katsuki was still behind us. "Guys where's Bakugou?" Uraraka says before i could say anything. "Kacchan? He right-" Izuku looks around. "Shit" "Where do he go? kero." Tsuyu asks looking around. "Oh that lad, that you're talking about. I took him with my magic." We look in the trees. A man in a yellow trench was tossing a small blue ball in the air. He continues, "With his talent, he shouldn't be on the hero side. So I'll take him to join us." I clench my jaw.

"That other lad, Tokoyami, I took him too. He was an improvise on my part." The man says messing with two little pearls. He looks at our little group, he stops at me. "Oh that girl, I'll take her too. If you don't mind." "YOU BASTARD! DON'T tAKE THEM!" Izuku yells, attempting to get off Shouji. "Give him back." He yells. "Give him back? Lad, calm down. Bakugou doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person." Trench coat says. "You won't be taking anyone." Shoto shoots ice at the man. "Oop-" He starts jumping away on the tree tops. "Tsu, Uraraka get them up there." I order. Uraraka touchs the boys back to float them. "We can't... give up." Deku mutters. Tsuyu wraps her tongue around them and slings them to the trees. They scream and crash into the man.

My 'dad' steps out into path, we were in. "Well isn't this great. I found you again Yn." "Yn who is that?" Uraraka asks getting in a fighting stance. I gulp, "I don't know." "Wow." He says. "We can take h-" Tsu falls the ground, as well as Uraraka. I kneel down and shake tsu. "What did you do?" I asked grinding my teeth. He starts talking, all while walking around me and my friends, "Forgot my quirk? My smoke can make people fall under my control. Like sleeping or passing out. I can't make people die yet though. Quite a good quirk for me 'Villain' right? Well I don't consider myself a villain more like a anti hero. Like hmm." He covers his mouth and chuckles. "Why am I telling you? You don't care. You want to be a fucking hero." He steps closer. The smell the smoke of cigarettes on him makes me want to throw up. 'Do I smell like cigarettes?' I wonder in the back of my head. "What do you want bastard? Why are you here?" I ask. He lights a cigarette. "To take you." He says.

"You're not taking me." I declare standing up. He chuckled. "Oh feisty Yn. But the sad thing is I am. Sleep." The sounds hums around me as I fall to the ground. I look up at him, a puff of smoke hides his face but his dark eyes peirce through. "I can't- she... I'm sorry." Words tumble out my mouth. "It's too late for sorrys." He lifts me up. My eyelids close.

When I open my eyes I see blurs of christmas colors. "YN!". I try to walk to the voice, but someone pulled me back. I look behind me to see my father's face. I reach my hand out. Shoto runs toward me. I get jerked back as Shoto's hand skims mine. I hiss as fire touchs my back. A blue beam shoots at the trench coat man. The man drops the two blue pearls as my father drops me. Shouji catchs one pearl while a scarred man gets the other. I stumble to my feet but fall to my knees for someone kicked the back of my kneecaps. I get dragged into a dark hue. My head hits a stone. "S-shoto." A sheet ice come toward me, but fire melts it before it touchs me. "SHIT! YN! P-please don't leave." His voice cracks as he sends more ice. "Stop." Another rock hits my head. Everything goes black. I remember thinking,'God I hate these bitches.'