Let's talk

ᗪᗴᑕᗴᗰᗷᗴᖇ 29Tᕼ
ᗯᗴᗪᑎᗴՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

I rub my head as I open my eyes. I stare at the ceiling above me. As someone on the floor above moves dust falls from it. I sit up and smack my lips. The girl from earlier hands me some water. "Here drink." I sip the water. "Who are you?" I ask once again. "Oh you probably don't remember. So don't worry about it. Call me Haz." She whispers. "Ok Haz. I'm Yn Bakugou. Where are we?" "A small rural town in Japan. We're in the second basement." "Second?" Haz nods. "Theres a third and fourth too. But I saved someone my food from lunch if your hungry." Haz says pointing to a plate on a stool. "I'm good." I look down at my arms. My arms looked normal, I shurg. 'Maybe it was a dream?' I think.

"Oh we could watch some TV." Haz says standing up and running over to a old looking TV. "Sometimes it works." She clicks the TV on. As she flips through channels, the static blocked anything it was showing. "I guess not today huh?" I finish the glass of water. I look down at my lap. "Did you make this blanket?" I ask looking at the quilt. "Yeah. I learn on the TV and Twice brought me yarns and stuff. Twice is really nice." Haz says walking back over to me. I look around the room. It could have been bigger then a small master bedroom. There was a kiddie table, some action figures, a pillow, along with the old TV and the futon I was sitting on. There was also a wire bed frame with a thin mattress in a far dark corner.

"You don't have a lot of furniture do you?" "Nope. On the special occasion I get a toy or two from James." Haz says with a smile. I noticed she hasn't stopped smiling since I woke up. "Is this like your happy spot?" I ask. Her smile falters. "This is where I live almost." "Oh I'm sorry."  "But whatever, it's been awhile since I've had someone to talk to. Katsuki was here a day but then he left. Then I waited like 3 weeks. Now you're here!" She says happily. 'Katsuki? He never let's anyone call him by his first name.' "I guess."

I take the quilt off my body and get off the floor. Haz stands up too. "So what do you do here all day?" "Uh well I usually play with my circuit kit thingy but the batteries are dead. I also draw but my pencil broke this morning. So I just stare at the ceiling and wait for my meals." Haz says tapping her chin. "Oh that sucks. So let's get to know each other then." I ask. I sit down and bring my knees to my chest.

"Ok. My name is Haz. I'm eleven years old and I was kidnapped in Kindergarten and been here since. Sometimes I get to get to go on 'missions' with the others but I really just sit in the back of the truck. One time we popped a kids bouncy house and that was pretty fun." Haz says. "Oh that's cool? I think. It sounds like it's not so bad here." I say. "Eh sometimes. Tell me about you." Haz says.

"Uh I'm 17. I have a twin brother and we both go to ua high school." I say looking up. "WOAH! THATS SO COOL!" Haz screams jumping around. I watch her with a small smile. "You really can bring anyone's mood up?" "That's a good thing right?" Haz asks, stopping her bouncy movements. I nod. She giggles and twirls around. Her loose dress looks bigger as she spins. "Chil' calm down." I say with a small laugh following my words. Her giggles that were ringing through the room stop. "Jeep going Yn." She says. I nod and continue, "I have a boyfriend and-" "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" Haz yells, holding my forearms.

A bunch of dust falls from the ceiling. "You have a boyfriend?" Haz repeats in a whisper. "Yeah. You've probably heard of him, Shoto Todoroki Endeavor's son." Haz gasps, "Him? He's so pretty." "Right? He's so quiet and bold at the same time." I say grabbing Haz's hands. "He's so clueless and cute and hot. He's literally perfect. Oh and his smile... his smile... it's so rare." I fantasize with a smile. "Shoto's my knight in shining armor. Oh his face..." I sigh.

Haz looks down at our hands. "W-wow he sounds amazing. Y-you must really love him." She whispers. "No no no I don't love him. It's to soon for that." I says waving my hands. "Oh you sooooo love him." Haz says with a smirk. "No no no no." Haz looks at me with a knowing look. "Maybe." I whisper. "Eeeeeeee!" She screamed. A big smile creeps up my face. "You love him." She teases. "Oh be quiet."

"What's UA high school like?" "Its really big. The foods pretty great too. My homeroom teacher, he literally looks like he just crawled out his grave." I say with a giggle. Haz laughs. "You're teacher is Eraserhead right?"

Meanwhile at UA

No one pov

"Ok guys I know that everyone's depressed and shit but there's work we need to do." Aizawa says slamming his hands on his desk. It was Tuesday, three days after Yn's funeral, four months after Bakugou was rescued alone. once loud classroom was so quiet you could hear the bird chripping from outside.

Bakugou raises his hand. "Yes?" "Can I go to the nurse?" He asks, his dull eyes boring into his desk. "Why?" "Cause I don't fucking feel good." He says. "Just go. Take your stuff." Aizawa says glazing across his quiet classroom. Bakugou gets up and leaves. "Go put your gym uniforms on." Aizawa says throwing his hands up and leaving the classroom to go outside.

15 minutes later, class 2-A was outside. Bakugou joins the class again, apparently his 'sickness' wasn't enough to send him home. Todoroki sighs as he looks at the cherry blossoms flower blowing around. 'I wish Yn was here. It's so pretty.' He thinks picking up a petal. "We're doing quirk tests again. Bakugou go first." Aizawa says. Bakugou closes his eyes. He throws the ball as far as he could with a huge explosion. "710.2. Yn-
Midoriya." He says quickly, trying to cover up his mistake.

"BOO-YAH!" Bakugou hears in his head. He looked around for you and then looked down realizing it was just a mermory. Aizawa scribbled out your name on his paper. "Mr.Aizawa?" Midoriya calls out. "Huh?" Aizawa asks. "My score?" "Oh. Uh 710.4. Todoroki." Aizawa says.

"Imagine still being behind me." Midoriya whispers to Bakugou. Bakugou just hums. Not the reaction he expected. "Kacchan are you okay?" Midoriya asks. "Do I fucking look okay? Stop talking to me." Bakugou snaps. "Sorry." Midoriya mutters.

"Bean?... Has anyone seen Bean?" Aizawa calls out. "They went to the bathroom." Uraraka says. "Uraraka please go check on he- them." Aizawa says. "Yes sir." Aizawa looks around the crowd of students, who were kicking the dirt. He rubs his face and sighs, "Once we finish you guys can go home over whatever. Can we just get this done?" "Yes sir." They mumble in sync. "Ok. Let's skip over beannnn and..." Aizawa whispers to himself. "Tsuyu."

Once the class finishs the tests, they all quickly pack up and leave the big school. Todoroki and Bakugou find themselves walking with each other. "So bakugou how have you been?" Todoroki asks. "I've been fine... actually can I like- um well like- oh my god- what's the word." Bakugou covers his face halfway through his sentence. "Can I vent to you? Is that the right word?"

Todoroki nods, "Yeah sure." "Ok so you know how like- you know my mom right?" Todoroki nods. "She's sending my to therapy and like getting me tested for depression, adhd and all that. And like she's making me take this pills that somehow get rid of my anger and the pills feel like they drain all my emotions out of me. Like how you are. No offense." Bakugou says shoving his hands in his pockets. "Non taken." Todoroki says watching the pavement.

"What was I? Oh pills they drain me. And like... I don't think she even wants me, cause when yn came back from my grandma's, mom just started ignoring me and spending more time with yn.
I get it she came home after being away for years, but I exist too."

"I had another sister and she died mom only comforted Yn and blamed me for her dying." "I'm really sorry Bakugou." "And yn fucking dead. I can't feel anything. I've cried so much that I can't anymore. And and my mom she hasn't even tried making me feel better. She tells me to suck it up and be a man. Not one hug or forehead kiss or comfort meal. When I come home I'm greeted by silence and a money for food." Bakugou say tilting his head to the sky. "...I would invite you to my house but it's not any better." Todoroki says. "Thanks for listening Icy-hot. You're a decent guy." Bakugou says. He was genuinely grateful for Todoroki. "It's the bare minimum. Well I'll see you tomorrow." Todoroki waves taking a turn at a stop sign.

Go check out my new book

Peace out Soldiers ✌🏾