USJ

OᑕTOᗷᗴᖇ 13
ᗯᗴᗪᑎᗴՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

'Today we're going to the USJ, I'm so excited.'
"Get your fat ass up." I yell into Katsuki's room. He groans,"You're just jealous of my cake." I scoffed,"Yeah right. Anyways,we're going to the USJ today. We don't have to wear our uniforms." I tell him as I see him put on his school shirt. "Oh yeah,why aren't you dressed?" "I gotta take a shower." I say walking into the bathroom.

Hair

outfit

outfit

" YN WE GOTTA GO

" YN WE GOTTA GO." Kat yells from downstairs. 'I haven't ate yet. Aoyama don't fail me' I think running down the stairs."Go head. I can't find me phone or my lunch or-or my-" I tell Katsuki running around the house looking. "I got your phone Dumbass. And you don't need a lunch." Kat tells me. "Thanks bro." I say grabbing my phone and backpack. "Come on,what you waiting for." I ask him standing by the door. "I bet 5 dollars you forget something." Katsuki says,smirking. 'Dad's note!' I quickly run into the kitchen,I grab a post-it and a pen and write, Left at 7:41 love you,and stuck it on the fridge. Running back to the door, I shove pass Katsuki and open the door. "Oi get back here. Give me my money!" He yells. I use my quirk to make a stakeboard. I spot Bean ahead, I slow my skateboard "Hey you got any snacks?" I ask them. "Maybe, What's your excuse?"

"Lost my phone." "mhm,I ain't got no snacks"
I groaned. Then I hear Katsuki yell. "What did you do?" Bean asks,looking at me. "Girl you nosy...I owe him 5 bucks." I tell her. "Yall werid. Fighting over 5 bucks." "Y/N!"
"Yeah, I gotta go." I say making a hoverboard out of smoke. "Race?"Bean says,rasing an eyebrow "HELL YEAH" Vemon takes over. "I'm gonna cream you." Vemon says. "Bet"

By time we make it to school, we're both out of breath. "Look at that class a1 losers,playing like little kids." Momona says, pointing at us and laughing. "Isn't your qurik copying?" Bean asks. "Wow,can't even have an orginal power." I say,laughing. I guess it hurt his ego because he walked away. I make a smoke bubble over his head saying, 'I shit my bed last night'

"Hey guys." Uraraka says,butting into the converstion. "Hello few classmates." Iida says,choppong te air.

RIINNNNNGGG

"First bell already dammmn." I say. We all walking up the stairs.
"Ayo Y/n." Someone says walking up to us. "Hey Corey. I'll catch up." I tell the gang."How's it going?" "Chill,chill. I found my soulmate." Corey tells me. "For real. Show meee" I say,shaking his shoulders. He shows me his wrist ingraved into it said..."Yo you got him!?" I say in disbelief. He nods. "Lucky,he's hot. I should get going. Text me later." I yell running up the stairs. "K, bye smokey." He yells back.
"Y/n why were you late?" Aizawa asks as I walk into the room. "Uhhh. Well you see there was this huge um," I look around the room, " crowd because All might had saved some-"

"ALMIGHT WHERE!?" Deku yells helping my case. "Go sit down Y/n." I walk to my seat and whispered to deku," thanks bro." "No prob girl." He whispers back. "Anyway back to what I was saying, we will be taking a bus to the USJ in 30 minutes. You will need to change into your hero costumes before we leave. Your class rep, Iida, will make sure you get to the bus on time if you fail to listen you will be left. Now go to the locker rooms and meet outside in the back of the school in less than 15 minutes." Aizawa states.

We all gather our stuff and slowly make our way to the storage to grab our hero briefcase-things. "Hey yn what's your hero outfit like?" Jirou asks as we walk into the locker rooms. "Kind like explosion boy. But better of course." I tell her.

Todoroki POV

Momo, have you seen Y/n?" I whispered. She nods "I saw her talking to some boy." "Todoroki pay attention." Aizawa says,before continuing what he was saying. 'I wonder who it was,maybe a soulmate. I hope not...wait no I don't if it was her soulmate I'm happy for her?' I think jealousy coating my thoughts. "Y/n why are you late?" Aizawa asks,snapping me out of my thoughts.

🎵Timeskip bc I'm lazy🎵

I feel my face heat up as I see Y/n walk put of the locker room. Her hero uniform hugged her body in all the right places. I scan her body multiple times. "Hey icyhot. When did you get here? I didn't see you earlier." Y/n asks walking up to me. "Um I went to the nurse."

"Oh you ok?" She asks me. I nodded. "Good. Hey I lovr your hero costume. Blue compliments your skin. But uh What are those?" She asks me point to my waist. "First aid." I respond. She grabs one and opens it. "Advil very nice. Hey wanna sit with me on the bus." I nodded. "Nice...hey are you sure you're okay? I worried about you." Y/n says as she puts the back of her hand on my head.

"Yeah I'm fine just..excited." I say.

'Am I okay? Maybe I have a fever.'

Your hero outfit 👇

Extra: without the like arm wires, and knife

Extra: without the like arm wires, and knife. The orange can be any color you want...

I hate school😃

How's your school going?