Home Sweet Home

ՏᑌᑎᗪᗩY
ᗩᑌᘜᑌՏT 17Tᕼ
__________
______________
___________________

Extra info: UA shut down during class 1-A's first year cause of a disease caused by a quirk, that scientists named covid-19. The disease still runs around Japan, but everyone has adapted to it and schools opened back up continuing the years like normal. So class 1-A is now class 2-A.

Yn POV

I got off the plane and called a uber to Izuku's house to see him and Ms.Midoriya. I got there pretty quick and paid the driver and rang the doorbell.

Izuku answers the door. "OMG, Y/N  YOU'RE BACK. MOM!"He screams, while hugging me and crying.

Then Ms.Midoriya comes to door and starts crying and hugging me. After a while they stopped and invited me inside.

"Are you hungry,dear?"Ms. Midoriya asks."No,ma'am" "Did already see your family?" She asks. "No i thought i'd see you guys first since your closer,then walk there." I say taking a seat at the table in the kitchen.

We caught up and talked late into the night. "Oh,geez how time passes" Ms.Midoriya says looking at the clock. "Shit- I should get going...Can i leave my stuff here and pick it up tomorrow morning?" I ask.

"Why not stay the the night,we can't such a pretty young lady walk,can we?" Ms.Midoriya says cleaning the table.

"I guess not...Where will i be sleeping?" "In Izuku's room. Izuku go set up the futon." Izuku perks up, "huh?" "You heard me boy, now GO." Izuku jumps up and runs to go set up the futon. You start laughing and helping Ms.Midoriya clean up.

"Did you find your boo in the states?"She asks. You feel yourself heat up "well..um-" You start. Izuku yells down that he finished. "Well good night Ms.Midoriya." You say standing up."Good night, dear."

I watched all my friends and family died. I couldn't move,my feet were stuck to the ground. I try to pull my feet out. My hands come up with black glob.

"KATSUKI," I yell as a blob stabs him through the back. "This is your fault." He says as his body crumbles. "I'm sorry. I didn't-" I break down crying.

Someone puts their hand on my shoulder, "This is your fault all your loved ones are gone." I don't look up.

"Y/N WATCH OUT," Someone yells jumping behind me. I turn around to see a dead body. "No no no no. Mom." I hold her body close.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." Bodies pile into my arms,some were people I didn't even know. "Katsuki, izuku, Ms.Midoriya, mom, dad, Bean. NO NO NO,"

I wake up in a cold sweat. Midoriya was already up but he wasn't in the room. 'What happened?' I think trying to remember the dream.

I give up, "Oh well its around 6:00-no way Ms.Midoriya is awake-I should leave a note saying that i left so she doesn't have a heartattack like last time." I think putting the futon a

*FLASHBACK*(whoosing noise)

You were in the fifth grade,and staying the night at the Midoriya's. You guys were working on a school project late into the night and stayed over.

You woke up early in the morning with your arm feeling like it had been bitten off. You think ' i need to get home mom has the medicine.' You left the midoriya's and ran home as fast as you.

When Ms.Midoriya woke up and made breakfast calling and Izuku and you down to eat.

When you didn't come down,she asked "Izuku where's yn?" "I thought she was with you...Oh no what if she died or ran away. maybe she got kidnapped"he started mumbling.

"IZUKU!" Ms.Midoriya yells,trying to kept her cool, " she probably went a walk or something i'll call mitsuki. "

After being told that you came home because of pain. Mitsuki sent over a medicine just in case. You,of course, got yelled at for giving the Midoriya's heart attacks and got grounded,while Katsuki watched trying not to laugh.

END FLASHBACK(reverse whooshing noise)

I chuckle at the memory as I walk out the door with my suitcase,locking the door with my spare keys.

'I wonder if Katsuki is awake yet,probably not,I could make breakfast for him and mom.' I started running home.

When i got there I found the door unlocked 'idiots',I walk in breathing in the delicious smell. "Ah i missed you" i say.

"Well,its 8 so mom and dad won't be up for another hour and Kat will be up in 30 minutes so...French toast and bacon" I say tuning on the lights in the kitchen.

the kitchen

As I finished cooking,I heard something,stomping around upstairs...

Published: 7/19/21
Why did I do that

Question of the day: What's your favorite color of the alphabet?