I hate Tuesdays

ᑎOᐯᗰᗴᗰᗷᗴᖇ 23ᖇᗪ
TᑌᗴՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

(Second day of training)

"WAKE UP PUSSYS!" Someone yells. "Fuck off." You says turning the other direction. Mina rips the blankets off the beds. "Noooo. I'm tired." You whine. Tsu puts her hands on her hips, "Bitch I don't care. Kero" "Cool can I have my blanket?" "Last time the boys ate all the good food." Momo says referring to the past two days. You sit up, "Let's go. I want pancakes for once." "Ooh yes. Kaminari and Kirishima take all of them." Uraraka says. "I want bacon and sausage." Momo says. "Hola amigos." "Hey girls." Sero and Kaminari say jumping on us. "Oh hell nah." Momo says taking Kaminari's hand off her. "¿Estás listo para un día doloroso?" Sero asks. (Are you ready for a painful day?)

"Shut up Sero." Mina says. "Talking this loud in the morning." She mutters rolling her eyes. "Lo siento amor." "You better be sorry. You just gave me a headache." Mina says. "I have a way to fix that." Sero say grabbing Mina's hand. He drags her down the hall. "Well, we'll see them later." Uraraka says."Probably not." "ANYWAYS, what are eating for breakfast?" Kaminari yells. "Momo. Do you have duck tape?" Jirou asks. Momo hands her a roll of duck tape. "Heh heh." Kaminari laughs lightly, before running down the hall crashing into a guy with purple hair, that was walking down the long hall. "O-oh hi." Purple hair says a light blush on his cheeks. "My bad. My bad." Kaminari says quicking getting up as jirou chased him down the hall. "Damn already..." Uraraka whispers.

"Hey Mr. Purple." Kirishima says waving. "Shinsou." He corrects. "Shitsoso." You say nodding. Shinsou shruggs, "Are you a Bakugou perhaps?" "Perhaps. What's it to you?" You ask looking this man up and down. 'Who does he think he is?' You think. "Nothing. I see rude names runs in the family, along with good looks." Shinsou jokes. You laugh lightly at his response. "You're funny. Kinda cute too." You say flirting back. "Hm." He says clearly checking you out. "Are you in class 2-B with that bitch Monona?" "Yeah. And he ain't that bad... scratch that, he's a asshole." Shinsou says walking along with you. You two fell behind the rest of the group. "If didn't agree I would bem concerned." You say. He nods. "I heard you have that 'scary' quirk." You say putting air quotes around scary. "Can I see it?" "Uh, yeah. What's your favorite color?" Shinsou asks. "F/c." Shinsou activates his quirk. "Sit down." You plop on the ground. "Have you found your soulmate?" Shinsou asks. "Yes." You say. "What's your name?" "Yn Bakugou." You say before Shinsou deactivates his quirk. "Woah! THAT IS SO COOL!" You scream. "Thanks." "You could such a great pro. Imagine it, Shitso controlling villains and stopping crime like pow-pow mind controlled pow-pow." You say pressing your fingers to your temples

"If you don't wanna be a hero, you could be a Detective, finding out things by using your quirk. Or really anything. I don't think your quirk is scary whoever said was obviously a jealous bitch." You say,nodding your head slightly. "Mmm." Shinsou says staring off into space. You giggle, "Pow-pow. Boom boom. Mind control." You whisper. "Are you high?" Shinsou asks. "Always." You say. "YN! WE SAVED YOU SOME BACON/SAUSAGE!" Uraraka yells, from the couchs. "Talk to you later shitso." You say walking to get your desired meat.

"Yeah he did. Right after they broke up. Kero." Tsu says as you sit next to her and Katsuki. Your plate had eggs, French toast, and bacon/sausage. You also had a cup of orange juice. "Who?" "Kero. Midoriya, last year." "Wait we talking about Midoriya. Dam. Didn't know he had it in him." Momo says in shock. "Stupid Deku stooped down that low." Bakugou says. You nod, pretending like you knew what they were talking about. "Yn do you have beef with anyone?" Momo asks. "
says. "I wish. I like fighting." You say. "Of course you do." Uraraka says. You gasp and whisper to Bakugou, "Are you stereotyping me?" "I think she is." Bakugou says. Tsu gets up, and Todoroki takes her spot.