Weds and Thursdays are tough

ᑎOᐯᗰᗴᗰᗷᗴᖇ 24Tᕼ & 25Tᕼ
ᗯᗴᗪᑎᗴՏᗪᗩY & TᕼᑌᖇՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

Mr. Aizawa woke the class up as soon as the sun rised, even Iida wanted to sleep longer. Apparently, Mr.Aizawa wanted to get training done early so they could chill when the weather was in the 90s. Yn did almost the same thing as the day before, but she didn't use the green house for it had collapsed it a storm overnight. So instead Midnight had Yn run up a taller mountain, while using her quirk. She had reached the top of the mountain in 32 minutes, her quirk making it harder to breath at some points. "I'm going to need you work harder. I know you can rookie." Aizawa said. Yn just nodded.

Even if that was the best she could do, she wanted someone to be proud of her. "Do you want a break?" Aizawa asked. "No." Yn said, swallowing the taste of blood in her mouth. Aizawa had the girl float back down the mountain, while staying on the path. By the time she had made it down and did other training it was 12 and Yn was free to nap or eat. Once everyone was done training and had showered the class watched a movie and finished a short anime. Then the teens who failed the test had to do their extra classes. Everyone else had wandered off to find things to do. Yn, Todoroki, Katsuki, and Bean stayed on the couch snuggled up in a blanket and watched a few cartoons before falling asleep. Some pictures were taken to be used as blackmail later.

Thursday

"Ok little shits today we'll be combining with the other shits, class 2-B..." Aizawa says. Vlad king nudges Aizawa. "I mean we're combining with the 'wonderful and strong' class 2-B to spar. Happy?" Aizawa said nonchalantly. Vlad King grumbled. "Why?" Bean asked. "Cause we're going to prove that we're better than the class of 2-A losers." Monona said puffing out his chest. "Ion know bout that man." Bean stated. "Shut up blac-" Kendo hits him in the back of his head. "I'm so sorry about him." Kendo bows. "No biggie." Bean says patting her shoulder. "Pay attention guys." Aizawa grumbles sitting down and closing his eyes. Vlad king steps up and starts talking loudly, much louder then Aizawa.

"OK guys. Who wants to go first?" Vlad king looks around at the students. "You." He points to Uraraka, "Anddddd hmmmm you with the um spiky hair." He say pointing to Kirishima. "Me?" "Yeah. You too spar over by that water thing." They both step into the clearing between the basin. It was going to be a long fight. For Uraraka's quirk to be at its best, she needed objects to float in which she had none. Uraraka charged first, she raised her fist. Kirishima grabs her fist and arm, he throws her to the ground. Uraraka groans, and floats Kirishima. He floats higher and higher until the wind blows really hard. Uraraka lost her balance and Kirishima fell to the ground. He hardened his skin just before he hit the ground.

"Ight yall can stop. Great demonstration. Eraserhead and I already paired everyone up. Class 1-A will fight-" Vlad King said. "Just tell them later. I'm sure them want to start fighting." Aizawa butts in. "Right." "Go look on the paper for your spar times. Bean and Jirou are first in about 10 mins. The fights are in the woods, no one is allowed to watch expect your teacher."

"And bakugou, Koda, Oijro and shouji come here." Aizawa says. "What up?" Bakugou asks. "So there is an uneven number of students and thewinner of the two rounds will have an unlucky advantage. So you all will fight each other and then the winner of every round will uhhh something. I forgot so go prepare." He shooed them off. "D-did yall understand what he said?" Oijro asks. "Nope." "Not one bit." Koda shakes his head. "I guess we'll figure it out." Bakugou shruggs. The four walk away to relax before their match.

Bean punches Bakugous shoulder. "Ow. I hope you lose." "Watch me win." Bakugou rolls his eyes. Kirishima places an arm around Bakugou, "Get off Shitty Hair." "My hairs not that different from yours." "Yes it is. My hair is great and a mystery. Yours is gel and hair dye." Kirishima covers bakugous mouth. "Shush man. Don't tell Bean my secrets." Kirishima says eyeing Bean. "Woah mister. I would never share any secrets. Unless you shared mine." Bean says patting Kirishima's shoulder. "Good luck Bean." "Thanks Kiri." Bean walks into the woods, which is where their fight was."What's Bean to you Baku?" "My best friend." He says his voice going soft. "Now leave me alone." He walked off. "Sorry man." Kirishima says.