You're my...

I'm sorry
Wings there's the door 👉🏾🚪

OᑕTOᗷᗴᖇ 20Tᕼ
TᕼᑌᖇՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

"They're so cute." I hear someone whisper. "I remember when we were like that." I open my eyes, "What are you guys doing?" I ask quietly. "Yn, Why'd you move?" Todoroki mumbles rubbing his eyes. My brain screamed,'Why is he soooo cute?' "This is my Mom and Dad." I say sitting up.

"Hi. Mrs and Mr.Bakugou." Todoroki says. "Hello Todoroki," Mom says, "Would you like to stay for dinner?"
"I would love too." Todoroki says,faintly smiling. "That's great, c'mon roki," I look at my parents," Before things get embarrassing." I say standing and pulling him. "But" I pull him away before he can say anything. "Yn. Get your fat ass here." Katsuki yells as he sees me. "My rooms the last room on the left." I say walking into Katsuki's room. "What do you want,bitch?" I ask walking into his room. I plop on his bed. "Wh-" He starts. I groaned,"Why is todoroki so cute?"

"Uhhhh. Anyways i-" "Anyways I fell asleep downstairs right? And when I was dreaming it felt werid, like I heard/saw something I wasn't supposed to. Like there was this guy with blue hair and some guy with no face? Idk.
I wish I had a boyfriend. If you get married can you just like rip up the marrige paper?" I snickered, "and yell, 'good luck returning me now!' I feel like you would do that when you get married." I say turning my head. "Oh hey Rocky." I say seeing Kirishima. "You didn't hear anything." I stand up and slowly walk backwards to the door. I close the door.

I run into my room and plop on the bed, "I want to be in a fucking relationship." "Why?" "Why not? I'm lonely, my celebrity crush is dating someone." "Oh. I'm sorry?" "Anyway what's new with you?" I ask as Todoroki lays down next to me. "I think I have a crush- is that what its called? Like my face gets really warm and i want to be around them all the time." He says. "That's cute."

I look over at him, "Who?" "Not telling." He says looking at me. "Pleasee." I say shaking his shoulders. "Hey, bitch a-and other bitch dinners done," Katsuki says walking into my room and taking something off my desk. "Give that back." I yell throwing a ball at the back of his head. He walks away snickering.

"I can't believe we're getting dorms." I say sitting at the table. "You don't want to be your friends all day?" Todoroki asks sitting on my left."I mean...I do but sometimes they piss me off." Todoroki hums. "YN COME HERE," Mom yells from the other room. I walk into the kitchen. I gasp,"You made pork chops...on a Thursday!" "Yeah,now go put it on the table." Mom says washing her hands. I grab the plate of pork chop. "Dad,can you put this on the table I need to...do something." I shove the plate into his hands. And ran up the stairs,Katsuki and Kiri about the walk down the stairs.

"Kirishima!" I jump into his arms. He catches me,"Yn, what's up?" He says,blushing slightly. "Do you like pork chops and green beans and mashed potataes," I ask him,stilling in his arms. "Is dinner?" He asks. I nod confused. "Hell yeah. I haven't had that in forever." He yells running down the stairs. "Yn," Katsuki growls. "You a dog? Well I think dogs can have pig." I say running down the stairs as well. I sit in the middle of the bench.

"MOM WE CAN EAT RIGHT?" I yell. "YEAH Y'ALL CAN EAT." Mom yells back. "Hell yeah." I grab a plate and fill it with mashed potatos,green beans and chicken. "Shitty hair sit over here," Katsuki says sitting on the other side of the table. "Ok" Kirishima says smiling.

Todoroki takes a bit of mashed potatos, his face lights up. "Is it bussin'?" I ask as he stuffs his face. He nods. "Mixing the bean and potatoes tastes even better." I say eating my green beans. "Ooh you're right." Kiri says. "Mhm. I've never had better food." Todoroki says. I look at his plate...it was spotless. "My guy. You inhaled that. D-do you want more?" I ask in shock. Kiri takes nearly all the chicken and Todoroki takes most of the mashed potates and green beans. Me and Katsuki fill our plates with whatever was left.