Chilling

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕪 26𝕥𝕙
𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪
__________
______________
___________________

Todoroki POV

I was talking with Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima about good manga, when Y/n walks into the kitchen. She drums her fingers on the counter looking around. She made a scrunched up face at me and went back to normal in a second. "I wonder if I could do that.' I was about to offer to take her somewhere until she said something, "Denki! Come on we're going to the store." Y/n says motioning him over with her pointer finger. "Alright mamacita." He says tossing his keys in the air.

'Oh okay.' I think rubbing my forearm with my hand and looking down. 'Wait Mamacita? ...He calls everyone that.'
I feel lips on my cheek. "Stop moping around." Y/n whispers. I kiss her cheek in return. Her fingers graze my skin as she walks away. I feel tingles in my gut, she turns around and smirks.

"Icyhot come 'ere." Bakugou says from the dinning table. I stand behind him. "I hate your hair. You should cut it." He says. "Thank you Bakugou. Your opinion on my hair is appreciated." I say. "I know." He says. I walk back into the kitchen to continue my conversation with Sero.

"Alright man. Let's get to business." Sero says with a clap on my shoulder. "Business?" I ask very confused. "You and Bakugou number 2." Sero says. My cheeks flush. "Mmm." I hum, about to walk away from the conversation. "Nah Ah. You, my friend, shall learn to express yourself." Sero says. "I express myself." I state leaning on the counter. Sero raises an eyebrow. "Sure buddy." "Anyway there's nothing to dicuss. Me and y/n are, what do you call it?" I ask. "Boyfriend and girlfriend?" "Yeah."

Sero sighs, "Oh Todoroki, have you guys even gone on a real date?" I pause to think. 'Have we? Does that video game thing count? Well we were also with Kirishima and Bakugou, so I guess not.' "Hold on I'm thinking." I say after a few minutes. "See man, you don't even remember which means it didn't happen." Sero says. "So if I kill someone and I don't remember, I didn't kill them?" I ask. "No." Sero responds.

I clear my throat, "What should I do then?" "Take her out to the movies or ice skating or I don't know." "I don't know either." "Oh my gosh you are helpless." Sero hits his head with his palm. "Boy you got me helpess~ look into your eyes and the sky's the limit~" Mika sings and spins walking past the kitchen.

"Hamilton?" I whisper. "What's your opinion on Hamilton?" I ask, attempting to distract him. "Nice try. What does Y/n like?" "Chocolate, ice cream, TV, talking, shopping, music, fun." I say. "Today's Monday. I'm pretty sure Y/n's free tomorrow. You guys..." He pauses. I look at him confused. "What? Are you tired?" I ask.

Sero grabs my shoulders, "Oh my God. Take her out tomorrow! On Tuesday! Go to a Cafe or something!" "I'm already going somewhere with her." I say. "To make you happy, I'll go to the cafe tomorrow morning." I say. "Gosh. Giving me a headache." Sero says, holding his head and walking over to the couch. "Maybe you should have said anything then." I mumble under my breath.

"Bakugou." I ask standing behind him. He gasps in shock. "What?" He asks. "Can I borrow some Manga?" "No." He throws his dorm keys at me. "Don't touch all over them. Or I'll push you off a cliff and make it look like an accident." He grumbles. I look over his shoulder. "Who's Chai?" I ask, reading the contact name. "Your mom." He snickers. "No. My mom's name is Rei, not Chai. Who's Chai?" "Mind your business." I shrugg and go upstairs.

I unlock the door and walk into the cold room. "Hm. These are all romance Mangas. I don't like those." I whisper to myself, looking at Bakugou's shelf.

"Hey Bakubro- oh!" Kirishima says walking into the room. "Hey Todoroki? What are you doing in here?" "Looking for Manga." I say. "Bakugou doesn't like people in his room." "Then why are you here? I had permission, did you?" I ask, continuing to look for a book. Kirishima watches me as I look through regular books. "Well did you?" "Uh- I was just getting my pen back." He say picking up a red pen off Bakugou's desk.

"Well I'll see you." He says with a big smile. "Of course." I say, waiting for him to leave. When he finally does I sigh. "I want my friend back." I grab my book and leave Bakugou's dorm.

I slowly go back downstairs. 'Why do I feel so empty with Y/n? Y/n, Y/n, Y/n. Such a pretty name' I think, sitting on the couch. Like a cue, Kaminari and Y/n walk into the dorms.

"Good night losers." Bakugou shouts. 'Did he wait for Y/n to come back? That's nice.' I think, playing with my fingers. "Icyhot." Bakugou stands in front me. I look at him. "I- um, you're- thank you." He whispers. "You're welcome." I say having no idea what he was thanking me for. He leaves me as Y/n comes and sits with me.

When she sits next me, I feel full again. There was something about her that made me so, content. 'Is this love?'

"So Y/n remember how we were going to see a movie together?" I ask, reaching for her hand. She pulls her hand away before I reach it. "Yeah." She rummages through her bag. "Do you care for the movie?" "No."

Y/n opens up a candy bar. She holds it out in front of me with a hum. I take a bite and hum. She snuggles into me. I wrap my arm around her, my hand resting on her side.

"Do you want to go to that Cafe tomorrow?" Y/n chuckles, "You know we never went to that Cafe the day we skipped class. Remember?" "Yep." "I went there on Monday. But if you're paying I'll go again."

"I'll always pay for you." She looks up at me, as if she was seeing if I was lying. "You're sweet." I hold her chin, "Only for you." I kiss her glossed lips.

"That day was fun." Kirishima says. "I forget we're not always alone." I whisper in her ear. "Yeah... It was bunches of fun." She answers both of us.

She starts up a conversation with Kirishima, one I didn't care for. I mess with her hair while she chats. She grips my wrist, hard enough to leave a mark, and holds my wrist above her head, without turning around.

"I'm going to bed." She mutters letting go of my wrist. "Y/n... Are you okay?" I whisper. "I'm fine sweets. Just tired." She says kissing my cheek. But I could see the tears in her eyes. "I'll walk you up there hm." I say, stand up and pulling her up.

"Thank you Shoto." She says standing in her doorframe. "Of course. If you need anything, like a hug or a snuggle. My room is 306." I say, timidly. She giggles, "I'm glad to see you're still shy." I faintly smile, "Good night gorgeous." "Good night Shoto." I give her a kiss. She smiles and shuts her door.

I mosey back to my dorm room and read until I was tired and fell asleep. I wake up to knocking on my door. I open the door to see Y/n fidgeting and breathing heavily.

"Oh were you sleeping? I'm sorry-" "I wasn't. Just about though, how about to join me?" I interrupt, stepping to the side to let her in.

She gets in my bed and warms up in my covers. I lay beside her and she lays her head on my chest. "I had a dream. It was Shiggraki and James. They got me again. And you. They were in the dark, I saw them when I opened my eyes. I don't- I wish the memories would go away." She whispers. I rub her back. "I know. I'll never let them take you again. I promise." She nods. "Go to sleep N/n. I'm here." She relaxes under my arm. 'I think I love you.' I think closing my eyes after scanning my room.