F y'all

ᑎOᐯᗴᗰᗷᗴᖇ 22ᑎᗪ
ᗰOᑎᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

"Imagine failing the math test and having to make up work during camp." I say walking into the classroom. Kirishima,Kaminari,and Mina roll thier eyes. "The test was hard. And you barely passed anyway." Kirishima says. "But I did. Didn't I?" I ask,leaning back in my chair. The three walk back to their seats. "Morning," deku says. "Morning," I say. Everyone around starts talking,but i can't focus on what they're saying. "Yn are you ok?" Todoroki asks, standing by my desk. "Yeah." I say, smiling. "Good. After camp would yo-" "Oi. Trouble-magnets, the bus is here." Aizawa yells.

"Yn, do you happen to have any Advil?" Tsu asks digging through her bag. "Uhhh, I think so." I say pulling my bag onto my lap. "Here you go." I say handing the bottle to her. "'Roki why do you look so sad?" I ask looking over at him. I noticed he was staring at my hand and then back at me. I slowly moved my hand closer to his. He flinched when I touched him, so I put my hand back on the seat. "Sorry." I whispered. "Don't be." Todoroki says, holding my pinkie. I smiled before turning to Tsuyu.

"Tsuyu what kind of frog are you?" I ask "Huh?" "Like are you a bull frog or tree frog or what?" "Uhhh. Honestly I have no clue. Kero." "Awww. Personally I think your one of those cute little frogs with big eyes." I say smiling. "Thank you?" "Minaaaa. Are you part alien? You kinda look like one...no offense." "None taken. I think of myself as a bad bitch alien queen." "SLAYYY QUEEN!" Aoyama yells. "PURRRR!💅" Mina says. "Aww look Bean and Shouji." Uraraka says pointing to the seat beside her. Bean had fallen asleep on Shouji's shoulder. While shouji had his arms (?) around Bean like a blanket

I chuckle and look back at Todoroki. He was slightly smiling, "You have a nice smile, you should do it more often." "Hey yn! How exactly does you quirk work?" Kirishima asks. "My body produce smoke when I feel-ish (?)." I say confused. "But like where does the smoke come from?" Kaminari asks. "A small flame in my hand." I say demonstrating. "Then how'd you burn the sub?" Sero asks. "I used smoke to move the embers from the flame to my arm." "Woow." Kaminari says. "How come we never see the flame? Also how'd you make smoke bombs?" "I take the embers of somthing and press them into a ball and cover the embers with solidified smoke and boom! Smoke bomb." I say burning a piece of trash. I open a window and throw the bomb, out it explodes hitting the ground. "That's so cool!" Kaminari yells. "Its not THAT cool." Katsuki grumbles,crossing his arms.

"Your jealous that my quirk is better." I say. "Question: if you and Kaachan are twins why are your quirks so different?" Deku asks. "We have different fathers." "WHAT!?" Everyone yells. "Sick." Jirou says. "We. have. different. fathers." I say slowly. "How?" "Non of your business." Katsuki says. "Look at that bird!" I exclaim looking at the window. The bird was brightly-colored. It stared right at me, and winked. "Did you see that?" I ask Todoroki. "See what?" "I could swore that bird...nm" I trailed off.

《...》

"EVERYONE OUT!" Mr.Aizawa yells. "Woah..." You say running to the fence. "Look at all those trees!" Tsu says standing next to you. "Look at all those chickens." Bean says appearing beside you. You give Bean a quick hug and whisper, "I know your not feeling your best. You can tell me anything." "I know. I just..." "Its fine just tell me later."

"Bye guys." Pixie-bob says. "Wait what?" "Get to camp before sundown." "God I hate when I don't pay attention!" You yell as the ground turns into a mudslide.
"Ya'll hear that?" Bean asks. The ground shakes. Everyone backs up slowly as Kaminari takes a step forward. "MUD MONSTER!" He yells running back to us.
"Woah!" You say as the monster walks up to you guys. "Is this like mud or a robot?" You shove your hand through its leg. "Nope just mud." You say pulling your hand out. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Jirou yells You walk around the monster, "How are you functioning? Is it a quirk?" You grab the Vines on the monsters back. "Weak spot, right side of the neck." You mumble, touching the creatures neck. The creature turns into a tree. "C'mon guys their basically harmless." You yell sitting on a tree branch. "Shoto catch." You yell jumping off the tree branch. Todoroki runs and catches you, "You're crazy." "I know." You say kissing his cheek. He's cheeks turn pink. "LETS KICK SOME ASS!" Mina yells running into the forest. "HELL YEAH!" Kaminari yells. The rest of the class runs in. "C'mon Todoroki." You say pulling his arm. Kaminari runs up a creature's arms and electrocuted it. "Bro! That was kinda hot." "Thanks yn." Kaminari yells.

...

"Finally!" You yell running out the woods. Deku walks up to a little kid and says,"Hi! What's your name?" The kid punchs deku in the balls. "That brat's got spunk." Bakugou says. "He's like you." Todoroki says. "Fuck you." "Harder daddy." Todoroki says, nonchalantly. "Beautiful." Sero says. "Excuse me. Can we rest and eat?"
You lean on tsu, "Yeah. Are we gonna eat or what?" "Oh yeah, food." Pixie-bob says, "y'all are making your food. Ingredients are on the tables. Hope it tastes good." She says as they walk inside the buliding.

"FUCKKKKKKKK! I JUST WANT AIR CONDITIONING!" Deku yells laying on the ground. "Me too bro." Kaminari says laying on the ground next to deku. Aizawa just looks at them. "Um chile anyway so..." Mina says looking away. You walk over to the tables to peek at the ingredients. 'Beans. Rice. Ooh chicken and beef. Carrots. Eggs. Hot sauce. We can make a decent meal.' "Oi! We gonna make some food or what?" You yell. Tsu, Bean, and Bakugou come and look at the ingredients. "This could work." You start commanding people around to do stuff.

"SHITTY HAIR, YOU'RE GONNA CUT YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OFF!" Bakugou yells stomping over to Kirishima. "What!? I'm cuttin' carrots." Kirishima says. "Pfft. You call that cutting? You're holding the knife wrong." Bakugou says grabbing the knife from Kirishima. "You hold it like this and cut like this." He says, dicing the carrots quickly. "Wow bakugou you're good at this." Uraraka says. Kirishima crosses his arms, "ok princess Tiana." Bakugou throws Kirishima the knife, "atleast I can cut carrots." Bakugou says as Kirishima fumbles with the knife. "Hold it like this" Bakugou says molding Kirishima's hand around the knife. Kirishima's cheeks turn a light pink. "T-thanks bro." "Tch." Bakugou says, walking away.
"Todoroki-kun, can you light the fire?" Midoriya asks. "Sure." He asks lighting his hand.

...

"Yo! This shit bussin." Sero says. "Ikr. I can't believe we made this. Kero" tsuyu says smiling. "It needs more spice." Bakugou says,reaching for hot sauce. "Its already spicy, bro." Kirishima says. "I agree with kiri." Mina says. "It really needs more spice." Bean and Jirou say. ''Whatever" Bakugou says "Hey that actually looks good." You reach across the table and dip your spoon in bakugou's curry. Bakugou looks up with pure anger. "What?" You mock, sitting back down. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT?" Bakugou says yelling for no reason. "What'd I do?" You ask, smirking. "YOU TOOK MA FUCKING FOOD!" "Whaaaaa? Really?" Bakugou looks like he's about to strangle you, but he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. " I am this close to blasting your ass to the moon." He says, his thumb and pointer finger touching. "Um kacchan you're not supposed to have your fingers touch." Deku says. "Deku you're not supposed to break your bones with your quirk." Deku shuts up.

"Did you hear about testu testu?" Mina asks. "What about him?" Bean asks. "I heard his ex-gf cut off his balls bc he was cheating on her." "Slayyy Bean." You say sipping on your iced tea. "BEAN! THAT WAS YOU?!" Tsu yells. "Hell yeah sister. He was cheatin' so I said snip snip." Bean says. "Damn, Who was he with?" Jirou asks. "Kendo. She told me that he was cheating on me. So we cool." Bean says. The boys were just in shock. "Mhm. Ngl I'd probably don't the same thing if sero cheated on me." Mina says. Sero raises his hands in defeat, "Mi Amor, I would never." "You better not. I'll be after you too. Kero" Tsu says chuckling. "Wait, I thought Kendo was dating Monona?" Uraraka asks. "Apparently he cheated too." Bean says. "Poor Kendo. She didn't deserve that." Momo says.

...

"Girls on the right. Boy to the left. Non-binarys sleep wherever you're comfy." Aizawa says pointing to doors. "Showers are on the second floor. Breakfast's at 8. Be in your rooms in less than 15 min. Good night." Aizawa says walking up the stairs to his room. "Night losers." Bakugou says walking away. "Good night yn." Todoroki says kissing your cheek. "Good night Todoroki." "Call me Shoto." He whispers in your ear. You feel his breath against your ear.
He walks off with his hands in his pockets.

'That'll give you butterflies.' You think leaning as against the wall. "C'mon yn." Mina says pulling you into your shared room. "What?" You ask as the girls and others stare at you. "You are in love girly." Bean says. "Oh shut up." You say shoving her. "You are tho." "Bean, yn! Come help push the beds together." Mina yells. "Aoyama you could help ya know?" "Oh that's peasant work." "Oh sorry your majesty. You can have my head." You say bowing sarcasticly. "Why thank you. Now my room will have another head added." You all stare for a second before busting out laughing.

Question of the day:
What's your favorite song currently?