Chapter Twenty-Nine. (M)

(I guess I should warn you this is some nasty shit)

"Karl," I mumbled, wriggling to try and free my hands. "Don't let his words get to you. I haven't been with Adam in over a year."

I felt his large hand find the top of my towel, fingers playing with the fabric once more. "Maybe... it was here—"

As he spoke his hand undid the wrapping, only letting the cloth slip down a little before looking me in my eyes. I knew that expression, he was asking permission.

Even if I was trying to deny it, this possessive side of Karl was fucking sexy, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't need some attention down there because of it.

"B-Be gentle... it's been a while," I shy away as he smirks, leaning his head in closer to place small kisses along my jaw.

"I'll go slow," He assured, letting his hand drop the towel completely, exposing everything to him. Not a single piece of my skin was left covered.

I jumped at the sudden chill, face heating at how embarrassed I was for him to see me completely naked.

I cross my legs in hopes to at least cover down there, but I couldn't do anything for my boobs, nor could I cover my stomach, which caused most of my anxiety.

But despite the millions of questions racing my mind, Karl seemed to be the opposite. He was calm, eyes scanning everything over with a growing smirk.

"You're the definition of perfection Buttercup," He growled, hand going from my collar bone down to one of my tits, cupping it with a small squeeze that made me tense up. "Never hide any of this from me."

His words alone were making it harder for me to stand as I tried not to focus too much on him.

Being in this position was just down right shameful, I mean, he was turning me back into the same mush from the other day.

"I wonder, did that fucker ever touch these?" Karl asked, but I knew better than to try and answer as he used his fingers to tweak and pull on my nipple, slowly making it harder as I squirm.

I had nothing to say as I tried to contain any sounds from my mouth, focusing on keeping my head straight and my lip but between my teeth.

"Fuck—" Karl dropped my hands from the wall before quickly grabbing one of my nipples with his lips, sucking on it and leaving small bites as he did.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, watching as he used a free hand to play with my other nipple.

He was giving attention to both of them, and all I could do was arch my back for more, his tongue flicking over the hardened bud more times than I could count. Each lick sending me farther from a rational mindset.

"Couch or bed?" Karl muffled out as he began kissing up my chest and back to my neck, his hands grabbing onto any piece of skin they could.

"Bed~" I mumble, holding back a small moan as his hand ghosts over my lower parts.

Karl doesn't say anything as he picks me up using my thighs. I let out a small squeal, wrapping my legs around his waist quickly.